cowboys fans

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
romo is still part of the problem.

he plays hard, but he just does not possess that winning attitude when the shit hits the fan and you have to execute. His weak..

the rest of the problem is getting a coach in there thats willing to take jerry jones shit. I honestly don't see the cowboys competing until jerry is gone and a coach gets in there to run the show.

mjkids

Established Member
Cowboy fan here, and I think Romo is the BEST QB out there! He seems to pick his game up around this time of year. Look for us in the superbowl for sure.

whattttt u should watch some more football:bash:

SSSLAV8

Established Member
Another Cowboy fan for over 20 years. The o-line and secondary are killing them. I'm slowly changing my opinion on Romo, I think he has progressed a lot since last year.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
id rather punky #1 receivers go first...TO was a loud mouth and now Roy....we need more like crayton who knows what its like to be a team player

i think romo has got the stuff

been a cowboys fan since 1991 since I was 6

Im going to agree with this.

I believe in Romo. I think the majority of the problem with the cowboys is the off-the-field issues nd the constant media attention, whether good or bad. But, the media will never rest.

Now, on the field, I have to agree that their biggest problems are in secondary and o-line. And can we get a damn field goal?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

ralvarez

Established Member
He is the owner but he is a shitty gm. These guys haven't won a playoff game in 12 ****ing years and Jerry is responsible. The coaches he has hired since Jimmy Johnson are nothing but yes men, with the exception of Parcells, and he left because of Jerry's meddling.

The coaches he has now can't take a shit without his approval.

i agree that he may not be executive of the year or will ever get it, but he does put the players necessary to win. the 12 years w/out a playoff loss is not entirely on his shoulders. people blame it on the coaches he's put in place but Parcells was/is a disciplinary and we still didnt win a playoff game. every team in every major sport goes through this type of drought and eventually they overcome it.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
cowboys fans are all bandwagon fans. therefore rendering them irrelevant....just like their overrated worthless team.

usaf_eagle

Established Member
cowboys fans are all bandwagon fans. therefore rendering them irrelevant....just like their overrated worthless team.
:lol: lmao.. that has got to be the dumbest ****ing thing ive ever heard.. are you really that retarded? Sooo a true fan would be what? Someone that still cheers for their team even when they haven't won a single playoff game in 12 years?!? Oh wait... :bash: :nonono:

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Noah, your team sucks. Dallas is just as bad as your team. Both of you won't be in the playoffs.

im pretty sure the broncos will make the playoffs and the cow chips will not.

Glad you showed up. How are the broncos?

doing good actually...8-5, and poised to get a playoff spot.

we have oak, philly, and kc left on the schedule, we'll finish 10-6 and get a wildcard.

Cowboys won't even make the playoffs. :banana:

Quik Z06

Established Member

we have oak, philly, and kc left on the schedule, we'll finish 10-6 and get a wildcard.

Yea, doesnt sound so good now does it? :burn:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Noah, your team sucks. Dallas is just as bad as your team. Both of you won't be in the playoffs.

Cowboy season pretty much ends tonight. Good luck next year. From an EAGLES fan!!
PACOTACO

oh rly?

ralvarez

Established Member

LOST TO THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!! :loser::loser::loser:

looking more like the broncos wont make the playoffs after all:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread