cowboys fans

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
i have a feeling that dallas is going to pull out the upset this saturday. i still don't see them going deep into the playoffs, though. that's assuming they even make it this year.
this is the reason i kind of hope they dont win, i want to see the saints be the only undefeated team since miami.

:shrug:

on the other hand if the cowboys win and it gives them momentum what if they get in the playoffs and win...

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
this is the reason i kind of hope they dont win, i want to see the saints be the only undefeated team since miami.

:shrug:

on the other hand if the cowboys win and it gives them momentum what if they get in the playoffs and win...

So now you want Dallas to lose because:
1: so Wade Phillips is gone
2: so the Saints go undefeated

You want Dallas to win because:
1: so they can get motivation to win the rest of their games
2: because the Cowboy fan inside you wants them to win

Logic > you

ralvarez

Established Member
Romo is definitely not the problem. yeah, the offense could score more points but it's still one of the best offense in the league! people are crying because they ran the ball inside the one and people cried because they threw inside the one at Denver! those two teams have very good defenses and made great stops when they needed (unlike the Cowboys sometimes)
What's really hurting the Cowboys is the TURNOVER battle and PENALTIES. they're towards the bottom of the league in INT's and in the middle of the pack or lower on forced fumbles and of course, one of the most penalized teams in the NFL!

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Of coarse they will beat the Saints. The Cowboys have 5 superbowl titles! That means they will win out the rest of this season and of coarse make it #6. did I mention they have 5 superbowl rings?!

you literally made no sense with this post. but it's nice to finally see someone use their own pic for their avatar.

Huff035

Established Member
Dallas fan here have been since I was 5. Definitely going to agree with everyone and say that Romo is not the problem. Offensive Line is really blowing for us, not only with letting the D get to romo but also with all the False Starts and Holding calls. I have never seen so many false starts on one line in one game. Its ridiculous. And Wade Phillips...he just needs to go.

old guys rule

Red Blown Sled
Established Member
Dude you live on these Dallas threads. Dallas has a lot of problems. Dbacks getting torched oline not opening holes, holding, false starts,etc. But still you love em or hate em. I have been a cowboys fan for long time, through the good times and bad. I always will be. They have a lot of talent but lack killer instinct. Thats on the coaches. Can dallas beat the saints Hell Yes!. Will they probably not. But I gotta stick with them. G0 Boys!

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Dude you live on these Dallas threads. Dallas has a lot of problems. Dbacks getting torched oline not opening holes, holding, false starts,etc. But still you love em or hate em. I have been a cowboys fan for long time, through the good times and bad. I always will be. They have a lot of talent but lack killer instinct. Thats on the coaches. Can dallas beat the saints Hell Yes!. Will they probably not. But I gotta stick with them. G0 Boys!

i put venom inc on my ignore list, because this kid is making me dumber with his posts. Trying to make him understand is not going to work i promise. I suppose he is king dick cause his team is 1st in the division. :shrug:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
come again?

Venominc.gif

:lol1:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Dallas fan here have been since I was 5. Definitely going to agree with everyone and say that Romo is not the problem. Offensive Line is really blowing for us, not only with letting the D get to romo but also with all the False Starts and Holding calls. I have never seen so many false starts on one line in one game. Its ridiculous. And Wade Phillips...he just needs to go.

between the offensive line and the secondary, we get toasted on both sides of the ball

spinscan

Established Member
I know there are some of you out there.......

I am a fan, through good times and bad. I was raised to love the team no matter what.

for the haters, at least give me credit for not being a fairweather fan ok?

anyways..... Am I the only one that thinks Romo may need to go? Hes a good guy and all, but I just dont see him bringing this team together....................ever

Romo isn't the problem. The ol is old, they're all over thirty and as the season wears on, they wear out. When you can't punch it in from 1 yd out in three tries you might as well hang it up.

They also don't have a really good receiver who other teams fear. Roy Williams is not the answer.

Jerry Jones is the main culprit. He doesn't know jack shit about running a football team and he should quit trying to be the gm and hire someone who knows what the hell they're doing.

ralvarez

Established Member
Jerry Jones is the main culprit. He doesn't know jack shit about running a football team and he should quit trying to be the gm and hire someone who knows what the hell they're doing.

i mean, you do know that he's been running the team the same way ever since he bought the team, and they've won 3 superbowls with his methods. i guess since being the owner he is responsible for the teams performance wether it be good or bad.

spinscan

Established Member
i mean, you do know that he's been running the team the same way ever since he bought the team, and they've won 3 superbowls with his methods. i guess since being the owner he is responsible for the teams performance wether it be good or bad.

He is the owner but he is a shitty gm. These guys haven't won a playoff game in 12 ****ing years and Jerry is responsible. The coaches he has hired since Jimmy Johnson are nothing but yes men, with the exception of Parcells, and he left because of Jerry's meddling.

The coaches he has now can't take a shit without his approval.

Users who are viewing this thread