cowboys fans

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
I know there are some of you out there.......

I am a fan, through good times and bad. I was raised to love the team no matter what.

for the haters, at least give me credit for not being a fairweather fan ok?

anyways..... Am I the only one that thinks Romo may need to go? Hes a good guy and all, but I just dont see him bringing this team together....................ever

65fastback2+2

Established Member
id rather punky #1 receivers go first...TO was a loud mouth and now Roy....we need more like crayton who knows what its like to be a team player

i think romo has got the stuff

been a cowboys fan since 1991 since I was 6

NastyNate420

Established Member
Im a cowboys fan for life! Ive been on the fence about Romo for the past couple of years. I mean his stats are great but he like to fall off at the end of the season. Its been more of a defense problem this year tho.

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
yah his stats seem decent...

I wonder what their 3rd down completion average is this year...Because just from watching it seems terrible

kaotic

Established Member
Like the guy above said Romo is not the problem. When turnovers come you have to take the good with the bad. Romo grew up in wisconsin idolizing brett favre and he has a gunslinger mentality just like favre.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Im a cowboys fan for life! Ive been on the fence about Romo for the past couple of years. I mean his stats are great but he like to fall off at the end of the season. Its been more of a defense problem this year tho.

its BEEN a defense problem, just no one will admit it and hasnt for years

Like the guy above said Romo is not the problem. When turnovers come you have to take the good with the bad. Romo grew up in wisconsin idolizing brett favre and he has a gunslinger mentality just like favre.

thats why i love watching him and favre

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Cowboy fan here, and I think Romo is the BEST QB out there! He seems to pick his game up around this time of year. Look for us in the superbowl for sure.

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
he has a gunslinger mentality just like favre.

well I guess Farve is just getting the much better end of that mentality this year..

It seems like so often dallas makes a good first down play, and then jams it up the middle for no gain the next three plays. :cuss:

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
Cowboy fan here, and I think Romo is the BEST QB out there! He seems to pick his game up around this time of year. Look for us in the superbowl for sure.

LOL....your just being a jackass. I can smell the sarcasm from here:fart:

redline

Established Member
romo problem is he has never had a backup to challenge him for the starting position .so really no pressure to perform .they drafted a rookie last year but he is no threat ,but if they had drafted an impact player indeed i believe he would be benched. danny white looks better than romo and did win some playoff games.numbers mean nothing .wins do.

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
Romo's statistics make the point. In 26 career non-December games, Romo has 31 turnovers and has thrown an interception on 2.9 percent of his passes or 0.9 interceptions per game. In 13 career December games, Romo has committed 25 turnovers, an interception percentage of 4.3 and an average of 1.5 interceptions per game.

Just as he's sacked twice as often in December, he also has turned the ball over almost twice as much. Let's not even talk about January.

NastyNate420

Established Member
Yeaah Roy williams needs to go!......and those damn linebackers and secondary need to step up. They let teams parade down they field way too easy!

99BOSS

Established Member
Romo has not been the problem this year. Sure he didnt look too hot against the Giants in week 2 but he snapped out of that right after that game. In the last 2 losses, he hasnt turned the ball over once. I really do think hes starting to turn the corner in those regards. There is no isolated prob on the team. Its some of this and that. Inconsistency is becoming a dallas trademark. Its hard to say if its the playcalling although after last weeks attempt to run barber 4 times in a row, you have to start thinking that maybe garrett could be part of the prob. Nick Folk is on a skid, the defense, although still decent, isnt dominant. So thats my take and Ive been a Dallas fan for about 28 yrs through thick and thin. Seasons not over yet so we cant write their obit yet. Maybe we'll see some about face in NO on Sat. We'll see.....

Quik Z06

Established Member
I agree Romo has been actually pretty decent lately (in other words not costing them the game) However I have an issue with Barber starting, I honestly think he needs to go back to the closer roll and have Jones start and split carries with Choice.

Either way this Saturday game is huge, if Ware doesnt play, I think were screwed. I honestly think we can pull the upset. NO hasn't been playing great lately.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Romo definitely isn't the Cowboy's problem. As it has been mentioned; he has had pretty good games recently. [Not a Dallas fan]

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Get rid of Roy Williams and replace him with another Crayton/Austin.

Our O-Line could use some reworking as well. Everytime Romo gets rushed and forced to throw, it isn't his fault. A lot of that blame can be pointed at that offensive line.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i have a feeling that dallas is going to pull out the upset this saturday. i still don't see them going deep into the playoffs, though. that's assuming they even make it this year.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
i have a feeling that dallas is going to pull out the upset this saturday. i still don't see them going deep into the playoffs, though. that's assuming they even make it this year.

Of coarse they will beat the Saints. The Cowboys have 5 superbowl titles! That means they will win out the rest of this season and of coarse make it #6. did I mention they have 5 superbowl rings?!

Users who are viewing this thread