Coward Kaepernick

truefiveo

Established Member
I keep telling my wife that I NEED to do more. Not just for the community, for veterans, but also for myself.

And I apologize for being a real dick earlier in the thread. I have a belief about how change happens and it is wrong to force feed my beliefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't trip man I notice I often do the same thing in these discussions, but I still feel alot of people
on this forum are complete ignorant bigoted narrow minded idiots who shouldn't be reasoned with and I will always feel that way.

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I could’ve sworn I addressed this earlier but let me ask you, what does the American flag stand for? It seems your problem is you’re responding to this issue as a white American who could care less about the police shooting and killing unarmed men of a particular race or culture aside from your own. So you follow the media’s lead and make it all about disrespecting those who serve. Because Kaep hates those who’ve sacrificed everything for our freedoms, right? Damn that Kaep.

And, again, I say that sitting or kneeling during the anthem brings awareness. Last time I asked if you’ve seen the news lately. Well, here I’m just going to say that because of his sitting/kneeling during the anthem, it’s brought huge attention to him and his protest all over espn and many others news outlets. Many other players have joined in and even many people outside of sports have taken notice. Yes, it’s “already illegal to begin with” yet for some off reason it still happens.

The Flag and the Anthem are symbols of our Constitution that give equal opportunity to all that have been bought and paid for by those who selflessly risk their lives to to provide you these freedoms!

Kap is saying that LEO are not prosecuted and get privalages that others do not. This is a lie. If you think I'm wrong prove it to me. Prove to me where their was a shooting of an innocent person where the LEO did not face a jury trial?

If he wants to do something why not volunteer in the inner city. Why not help inner city education or activities or sports? Why not ask the LEO's why there accidents that happen and how he can get involved to help stop them.

Have you seen the pastor in Phoenix who changed his thought process when he went through training? I'll leve it here. He died once. Killed an unarmed man once and made the arrest the third time.
[video]https://youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g[/video]

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't trip man I notice I often do the same thing in these discussions, but I still feel alot of people
on this forum are complete ignorant bigoted narrow minded idiots who shouldn't be reasoned with and I will always feel that way.

I'd honestly sit down any day of the week with you, 2BlackGT, and most other people and listen. Hear your side, tell you my view, and hopefully learn a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regulars520

Established Member
You can call me whatever names you want. My beliefs are just that. My beliefs, dont like that I am offended by what they did, oh well. Say things like because of Vets like you etc... As if any of you actually know me other than on here.

The National Anthem to me is a time given to honor our Soldiers and Our country period., It is not a time to protest or to take away the honor given to those past present and future vets who put their lives down for what we have and will have. The attention for that short time given to honor them was pulled away from them and cast onto a football team and their beliefs. "unity". The anthem provides enough unity in itself doesnt it? Does it really take the "seahawks" to make it more unified? Probably not. These athletes can afford and get plenty of air time. Want my respect, instead of drawing the attention off of our troops and country during their time of honor, during your next interview about your sports performance, stop the reporter and say hey look I want to talk about black lives matter. Apparently I am not the only one that is offended being that sponsors are now having meetings about pulling out and endorsement deals have been cancelled. I guess, vets like me that have the ultimate pride in the small amounts of time that are given to honor our troops and country should be ashamed right?

Where exactly was the peoples focus during the Anthem? On the soldiers and country or on the Seahawks? Where should it have been.....
Then, you follow that up with Akmad. Do you not recognize your own ignorance? We already know the guy grew up Christian, even has scriptures tattooed on his body but you want to ignore all that for more buffoonery. You hope his “cousins highjack the dolphins and Seahawks plane and ram it into a ****ing mountain side”. This would have been fine coming from a 12 year old.

Any grown man that is going to use the time set aside to honor our soldiers and our country and then be as childish to wear socks with cops dressed as piggies on them for all the world to see on tv is going to be in my crosshairs and is going to get the "12 year old attitude" as if being a public figure and belittling the police by wearing socks that are a direct shot at undermining them is mature and expected of role models. Like it or not that is what he is and if you are ok with your kids being taught that belittling the police and undermining them is ok, well thats your choice.

Im curious, how many people are ok with Westboro Baptist church protesting Military at military funerals? Probably none of you. Why? Because it is that soldiers time of honor, and interrupting it is disrespectful, drawing attention away from that soldiers honor is disrespectful. Thats their time. The National Anthem is played to do what? Honor those who have died for our country and our country itself. Not really a time to have a "unity protest" over police brutality now is it? I bet if the stadium was filled with caskets of KIA service members they would have stood. In thought whenever the anthem is played you act as if you are in the presence of those we lost for what we have. Why do you think they do not want singers to alter how the anthem is sung? Because it is not a song you make your own, it doesnt belong to anyone except the country and those who died to make it this way.

You are extremely brainwashed and biased man.....
Vets like you make us look like ignorant unreasonable intolerable douchebags to the civilians we protect and serve as a whole honestly.
You are prime example of the problem some people have with veterans.
The us vs them mentality is just as toxic and divisive.
I honestly rather avoid veterans like you these days....

I am who I am. If you have an issue with me getting pissed and flipping off the handle over some football players using a time that is set aside to honor soldiers, then that is on you. You want to judge me as if you actually know me then so be it, you read what I write here and have never seen me in person, nor ever talked with me in person. Think I am the kind of guy that gives vets a bad name. Well Im sure people will disagree. Lets see when I had my autoshop open, I did free work for the local battered womens shelter whos husbands disabled their cars so they could not leave. On my dime. I hired all veterans and they all contributed time to this. I run a PTSD and TBI website and help Veterans who are in financial trouble. I have gathered funds for them, I have even given funds to people on here who were in need and selling performance parts off of their car to survive. I volunteer, my kids volunteer, my wife bends over backwards to help single moms in need. Yet Vets like me give us a bad name, because I AM EXTREMELY PISSED ATTENTION WAS FOCUSED ON THE SEAHAWKS INSTEAD OF OUR SOLDIERS DURING TIME SET ASIDE TO HONOR THEM AND ONLY THEM. Yes Vets like me should be ashamed, sounds like you know me well.

Last edited:

Machdup1

Established Member
You can call me whatever names you want. My beliefs are just that. My beliefs, dont like that I am offended by what they did, oh well. Say things like because of Vets like you etc... As if any of you actually know me other than on here.

The National Anthem to me is a time given to honor our Soldiers and Our country period., It is not a time to protest or to take away the honor given to those past present and future vets who put their lives down for what we have and will have. The attention for that short time given to honor them was pulled away from them and cast onto a football team and their beliefs. "unity". The anthem provides enough unity in itself doesnt it? Does it really take the "seahawks" to make it more unified? Probably not. These athletes can afford and get plenty of air time. Want my respect, instead of drawing the attention off of our troops and country during their time of honor, during your next interview about your sports performance, stop the reporter and say hey look I want to talk about black lives matter. Apparently I am not the only one that is offended being that sponsors are now having meetings about pulling out and endorsement deals have been cancelled. I guess, vets like me that have the ultimate pride in the small amounts of time that are given to honor our troops and country should be ashamed right?

Where exactly was the peoples focus during the Anthem? On the soldiers and country or on the Seahawks? Where should it have been.....

Any grown man that is going to use the time set aside to honor our soldiers and our country and then be as childish to wear socks with cops dressed as piggies on them for all the world to see on tv is going to be in my crosshairs and is going to get the "12 year old attitude" as if being a public figure and belittling the police by wearing socks that are a direct shot at undermining them is mature and expected of role models. Like it or not that is what he is and if you are ok with your kids being taught that belittling the police and undermining them is ok, well thats your choice.

Im curious, how many people are ok with Westboro Baptist church protesting Military at military funerals? Probably none of you. Why? Because it is that soldiers time of honor, and interrupting it is disrespectful, drawing attention away from that soldiers honor is disrespectful. Thats their time. The National Anthem is played to do what? Honor those who have died for our country and our country itself. Not really a time to have a "unity protest" over police brutality now is it? I bet if the stadium was filled with caskets of KIA service members they would have stood. In thought whenever the anthem is played you act as if you are in the presence of those we lost for what we have. Why do you think they do not want singers to alter how the anthem is sung? Because it is not a song you make your own, it doesnt belong to anyone except the country and those who died to make it this way.

I am who I am. If you have an issue with me getting pissed and flipping off the handle over some football players using a time that is set aside to honor soldiers, then that is on you. You want to judge me as if you actually know me then so be it, you read what I write here and have never seen me in person, nor ever talked with me in person. Think I am the kind of guy that gives vets a bad name. Well Im sure people will disagree. Lets see when I had my autoshop open, I did free work for the local battered womens shelter whos husbands disabled their cars so they could not leave. On my dime. I hired all veterans and they all contributed time to this. I run a PTSD and TBI website and help Veterans who are in financial trouble. I have gathered funds for them, I have even given funds to people on here who were in need and selling performance parts off of their car to survive. I volunteer, my kids volunteer, my wife bends over backwards to help single moms in need. Yet Vets like me give us a bad name, because I AM EXTREMELY PISSED ATTENTION WAS FOCUSED ON THE SEAHAWKS INSTEAD OF OUR SOLDIERS DURING TIME SET ASIDE TO HONOR THEM AND ONLY THEM. Yes Vets like me should be ashamed, sounds like you know me well.

I agree with you, but why get pissed. Sunday is no longer football day. Sunday is now gun day. The NFL exists to entertain me. Mixing politics with my entertainment does not amuse me, so I will use the freedom to doing something other than watch their brand.

Regulars520

Established Member
I agree with you, but why get pissed. Sunday is no longer football day. Sunday is now gun day. The NFL exists to entertain me. Mixing politics with my entertainment does not amuse me, so I will use the freedom to doing something other than watch their brand.

In reality you are right. Sometimes my emotion over rides my reasoning. To be honest I stopped watching pro sports back when the baseball teams striked because they wanted more money.

However you have just given me a great Idea.Printable Kapernick 100yd targets,

truefiveo

Established Member

Its all good.
Like I said I get the same way.
Just gotta agree to disagree on certain beliefs

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Ray Lewis just called out Kap! Lewis understands the real way to make difference rather than just crying about perceived injustices!

The injustice in this nation is too many fathers that bail on their children. We have to many parents and schools that teach no respect, no responsibility, and the expectation of something for nothing(handouts). This happens far too regularly for both white and black races!
http://v2.ijr.com/2016/09/692074-ra...-doing-instead-of-using-the-nfl-as-his-stage/

Great Show of Respect imo.
http://ijr.com/2016/09/692190-the-w...-anthem/?_ga=1.96496351.1301443415.1473621932

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member

That's what more people need to do. STOP watching and you will get your point across more than bitching about it on the internet. The NFL as a whole is a joke. It was far before some asshole decided to sit down during the National Anthem.

Machdup1

Established Member
That's what more people need to do. STOP watching and you will get your point across more than bitching about it on the internet. The NFL as a whole is a joke. It was far before some asshole decided to sit down during the National Anthem.

Stop watching, stop going to games, stop buying NFL products, stop buying products advertised during games, stop playing fantasy football and don't gamble on football. Those actions, if done by enough people will force the league to act double quick time.

Users who are viewing this thread