Coward Kaepernick

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member

Whatever!!!

Kaepernick said "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

You know what is wrong with his premise? You have to prove first that the cops are out there to kill blacks. He has no proof of this, it is really just conjecture. Sort of like how the media pushed that Trayvon Martin was killed because he was black. The FBI, however, found that he had “a little hero complex, but not as a racist.”

Source:
http://nypost.com/2013/07/15/fbi-do...x-as-justice-dept-pursues-civil-rights-probe/

jbs$

Established Member
Stop watching, stop going to games, stop buying NFL products, stop buying products advertised during games, stop playing fantasy football and don't gamble on football. Those actions, if done by enough people will force the league to act double quick time.

This - I add, if the NCAA does not get it's act together as to how it treats North Carolina, then the time and money spent on their various sports shall cease.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
This - I add, if the NCAA does not get it's act together as to how it treats North Carolina, then the time and money spent on their various sports shall cease.

As if that will ever happen. People can not and will not end their addiction to professional sports. The way this country acts toward such a minor "thing" is alarming. No longer is it a hobby, an interest, etc.., This is an obsession and an addiction.

jbs$

Established Member
As if that will ever happen. People can not and will not end their addiction to professional sports. The way this country acts toward such a minor "thing" is alarming. No longer is it a hobby, an interest, etc.., This is an obsession and an addiction.

Maybe - however, if the NCAA were serious in this direction and not just PC political, they would combine men's and women's sports. The football players and the cheerleaders would use the same bathrooms and dressing rooms. And on down the list....

It is clear that this is nothing more than more left wing politics and election interference.

jbs$

Established Member

The site members who own and run businesses will appreciate this comment - What is the value of a long term Customer who has spent several thousand dollars per year with your enterprise, and had done so for years? What happens if this customer leaves and if many more like him make the same decision?

in the very short run, maybe nothing, however, in the longer period, it will be difficult to replace these thousands of Customers who have the ability and the propensity to pay this kind of money, year after year. It is this simple, people who pay you a lot of money don't like to be insulted in the process.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
The Flag and the Anthem are symbols of our Constitution that give equal opportunity to all that have been bought and paid for by those who selflessly risk their lives to to provide you these freedoms!

Kap is saying that LEO are not prosecuted and get privalages that others do not. This is a lie. If you think I'm wrong prove it to me. Prove to me where their was a shooting of an innocent person where the LEO did not face a jury trial?

If he wants to do something why not volunteer in the inner city. Why not help inner city education or activities or sports? Why not ask the LEO's why there accidents that happen and how he can get involved to help stop them.

Have you seen the pastor in Phoenix who changed his thought process when he went through training? I'll leve it here. He died once. Killed an unarmed man once and made the arrest the third time.

“Prove to me where their was a shooting of an innocent person where the LEO did not face a jury trial?” How do you expect anyone including myself to answer that? Unarmed person is shot. If there’s a possibility of witnesses, perhaps with a video recording device, the media will catch on and you better believe it’s going to trial. But if there’s no witnesses, no bodycams, no incriminating evidence. Who knows what happens next?

What would you do if you were a leo and I was your partner, I walk into the kitchen of some ghetto, broken down house that we were called to check out. And I see you, gun drawn, smoke coming out the barrel. And you look at me and say say “I ****ed up. I didn’t know he was unarmed”. You start to panic about not wanting to go to jail but I tell you “Listen. If you wanna cover this up, I got your back”. Now, given the scenario you have the opportunity to choose between your freedom or justice. What do you choose? I know what many would choose. “Sprinkle some crack on him and let’s get the hell out of here.”

As for Kaep and how he should volunteer or help inner city education, sports… that’s all on him. Why don’t you suggest that to him directly? I don’t know what he does in his personal time but from my understanding he’s donating proceeds he receives from jersey sales and he insists he won’t stop at that.

As for the Phoenix pastor, a very interesting and eye-opening video indeed but this guy didn’t go through the same 5-6 month training that’s required to be an armed police officer.

You can call me whatever names you want. My beliefs are just that. My beliefs, dont like that I am offended by what they did, oh well. Say things like because of Vets like you etc... As if any of you actually know me other than on here.

Not sure who that comment was directed at but there’s been no name-calling from my end.

Originally Posted by Regulars520

The National Anthem to me is a time given to honor our Soldiers and Our country period., It is not a time to protest or to take away the honor given to those past present and future vets who put their lives down for what we have and will have. The attention for that short time given to honor them was pulled away from them and cast onto a football team and their beliefs. "unity". The anthem provides enough unity in itself doesnt it? Does it really take the "seahawks" to make it more unified? Probably not. These athletes can afford and get plenty of air time. Want my respect, instead of drawing the attention off of our troops and country during their time of honor, during your next interview about your sports performance, stop the reporter and say hey look I want to talk about black lives matter. Apparently I am not the only one that is offended being that sponsors are now having meetings about pulling out and endorsement deals have been cancelled. I guess, vets like me that have the ultimate pride in the small amounts of time that are given to honor our troops and country should be ashamed right?

As for the national anthem and what it means to you, hey, I can’t even say I disagree. Like I’ve told others before, I would’ve went about it a completely different way. But regardless of how he did it, it had to be big enough to draw a significant response. I honestly don’t think pulling a reporter aside and discussing BLM would’ve drawn as much attention as he has.

Originally Posted by Regulars520 Any grown man that is going to use the time set aside to honor our soldiers and our country and then be as childish to wear socks with cops dressed as piggies on them for all the world to see on tv is going to be in my crosshairs and is going to get the "12 year old attitude"

If that’s what you feel is the proper response from a grown man, so be it. If you think resorting to a “12 year old attitude” in response to this situation than how are you any better than him?

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
“Sprinkle some crack on him and let’s get the hell out of here.”

As for the national anthem and what it means to you, hey, I can’t even say I disagree. Like I’ve told others before, I would’ve went about it a completely different way. But regardless of how he did it, it had to be big enough to draw a significant response. I honestly don’t think pulling a reporter aside and discussing BLM would’ve drawn as much attention as he has.
The bold is classic lmao!

Kap didn't even pull a reporter to the side. He literally had been silently protesting 3 games before anyone noticed. Once noticed the reporters approached him and questioned him about it and he answered honestly. Whether most here like it or not this is growing bigger and bigger. I honestly thought it'd have blown over by now.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
“Prove to me where their was a shooting of an innocent person where the LEO did not face a jury trial?” How do you expect anyone including myself to answer that? Unarmed person is shot. If there’s a possibility of witnesses, perhaps with a video recording device, the media will catch on and you better believe it’s going to trial. But if there’s no witnesses, no bodycams, no incriminating evidence. Who knows what happens next?

What would you do if you were a leo and I was your partner, I walk into the kitchen of some ghetto, broken down house that we were called to check out. And I see you, gun drawn, smoke coming out the barrel. And you look at me and say say “I ****ed up. I didn’t know he was unarmed”. You start to panic about not wanting to go to jail but I tell you “Listen. If you wanna cover this up, I got your back”. Now, given the scenario you have the opportunity to choose between your freedom or justice. What do you choose? I know what many would choose. “Sprinkle some crack on him and let’s get the hell out of here.”

As for Kaep and how he should volunteer or help inner city education, sports… that’s all on him. Why don’t you suggest that to him directly? I don’t know what he does in his personal time but from my understanding he’s donating proceeds he receives from jersey sales and he insists he won’t stop at that.

As for the Phoenix pastor, a very interesting and eye-opening video indeed but this guy didn’t go through the same 5-6 month training that’s required to be an armed police officer.

Not sure who that comment was directed at but there’s been no name-calling from my end.

If that’s what you feel is the proper response from a grown man, so be it. If you think resorting to a “12 year old attitude” in response to this situation than how are you any better than him?

Kap is stating that he has seen cops kill people and nothing happens to them. I want to know where these incidents that he is speaking of occurred? If you or he or anyone knows of none his entire premise is voided!
Assuming bad things happen and are not reported is saying you have no proof but will convict him anyway. Is that what you want?

Yes it is eye opening. Also knowing on the street if you hesitate for one second you could be dead is eye opening. You train and proxes with caution. LEO is a job where one mistake can cost you your life(behind bars) or cost you your life(dead). Sometimes there is no in between. As opposed to the football players where a mistake cost a win or cost 15 yards. Who again should we be protesting? The players are weak ass compared to those who put their life on the line everyday!

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Kap is stating that he has seen cops kill people and nothing happens to them. I want to know where these incidents that he is speaking of occurred? If you or he or anyone knows of none his entire premise is voided!
Assuming bad things happen and are not reported is saying you have no proof but will convict him anyway. Is that what you want?

Yes it is eye opening. Also knowing on the street if you hesitate for one second you could be dead is eye opening. You train and proxes with caution. LEO is a job where one mistake can cost you your life(behind bars) or cost you your life(dead). Sometimes there is no in between. As opposed to the football players where a mistake cost a win or cost 15 yards. Who again should we be protesting? The players are weak ass compared to those who put their life on the line everyday!

The dude went to private schools & had a nice life due to his adoptive white parents...

0609c455f01955d2d1b39a1c0c965bac.jpg

Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member

I stand at attention for our national anthem and give our fallen and our country their deserved moment of honor. I wear plain crew cut socks that do not belittle the police and I dont let my Muslim girlfriend run me to the point that I disrespect my country and Im not worth 16million dollars with a 12 cent future.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
The last time I watched (willingly) the NFL, Candlestick Park was the home of the 49ers. Maybe they still play there and maybe they don't but after this well-to-do football player decided on becoming a distraction, the team should have gotten the guts to punish him and since it seems as if that hasn't happened, the droolers in the stands should have voiced their outrage with their wallets. Since the crowds are still high I guess they don't give a damn which isn't surprising because above all else, the support of a game must continue. The fact that NFL games still have large crowds, after more and more players pull the same stunt, should tell you a great deal about the people of our nation.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
The last time I watched (willingly) the NFL, Candlestick Park was the home of the 49ers. Maybe they still play there and maybe they don't but after this well-to-do football player decided on becoming a distraction, the team should have gotten the guts to punish him and since it seems as if that hasn't happened, the droolers in the stands should have voiced their outrage with their wallets. Since the crowds are still high I guess they don't give a damn which isn't surprising because above all else, the support of a game must continue. The fact that NFL games still have large crowds, after more and more players pull the same stunt, should tell you a great deal about the people of our nation.

His jersey is the best selling jersey right now...tells you alot.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

They are down. Season totals in stadium were down last year and networks are seeing decent ratings drop this year. What was it Sunday night game went from 14 to 10 million watched. That's a 29% drop off.

His jersey is the best selling jersey right now...tells you alot.

Do we know numbers? If 100k jerseys were burned and his jersey sales hit 1k with the 2nd most sales at 900...my point is without numbers we don't know how many crazy people there are!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
They are down. Season totals in stadium were down last year and networks are seeing decent ratings drop this year. What was it Sunday night game went from 14 to 10 million watched. That's a 29% drop off.

Nevertheless, there still exists 10 million morons.

What was the paid attendance for the games (reg and ps) during and after this clown orchestrated his stunt?

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member

Completely avoided my question. As for him saying cops kill people and nothing happens to them, ask him. I’m not even sure what all he’s protesting. I will say this. In the event that (hypothetically speaking) say 500 unarmed black males between the ages 12-40 years are shot and killed by police over the span of a month. And in every one of those situations, the officer in question is brought to trial. Regardless of whether most or all end up serving time, there’s still an issue of how the shootings occur so much. You could be one of those in the situation where an officer shoots you dead. He ends up facing several years. When are you coming back?

I stand at attention for our national anthem and give our fallen and our country their deserved moment of honor. I wear plain crew cut socks that do not belittle the police and I dont let my Muslim girlfriend run me to the point that I disrespect my country and Im not worth 16million dollars with a 12 cent future.

Still making this about disrespecting those who serve, huh? Even after he made it clear he’s not protesting them. If anything, you say you stand for those who serve, while he stands for those who were slain while unarmed. But you’re so much better. As for his socks, we already covered that. His Muslim girlfriend, more assumptions and ignorance brought up for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread