~Coupe Of Pics "Foofinator" @ FFW~

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
lloyyd said:
Nice pics as usual mang, I especially like the 2nd & 3rd.:beer: That 3.4 is HUGE! I want one.
Thanks Lloyd. It was good chatting with you the other day. You should see how big that blower is in person!

97on22s said:
damnnnnn if i ever get my car back gotta meet up with you gusy il be working in dallas on and off. yalls cars are down right amazing looking.
those whipples sittin on top of the motor really make me want one over turbo.
Yeah man. Give us a shout if your ever up here. I'll get you some more pics in a little while.
SublimeRT said:
Man ALL those cars in that first set of pics need to chop their gigantic antennas. Aside from that....
Ha Ha. I said the same thing.

foofinator said:
Kevin, truly amazing pictures as always man. I need to take some lessons from you dude!

It was good hanging out with you man, let me know if you're down for tomorrow.
Thanks J. Just give me a shout tomorrow. :beer:

95KBGT said:
actually i believe there is a parking garage right by the AA we can go too. I cant remember the exit i believe it may be commerce street exit. its right after the 75 north exit. you take that exit and there is a parking garage right around there. (if your headed south its on the right side of the highway) i need to go investigate more
Check it out and let me know.

96lasersnake said:
It was good to met ya. Car looks great. I finally went over and looked at that 10th aniv red car, wheels looked great.
Yeah man. You as well. Here's a picture for you.
193889.jpg

Turkish said:
What does that plaque say? Good pics as always..
Thanks man. It just says "Best In Class 2007" It was a Peoples Choice award. They had 25 of them that they gave out.

rev440 said:
Thank you so much!
No problem Bro. :beer:

SVT Lurch said:
Beautiful pictures as always!

What did you win?
Thanks Trey. See Above^

Thanks everyone else. :beer:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
04sleeper said:
Thanks man. It just says "Best In Class 2007" It was a Peoples Choice award. They had 25 of them that they gave out.

Thanks Trey. See Above^
That's badass man, congrats!

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
Wow that's some awesome photography! Those cars looks so clean they look like plastic models!

btw what kind of screen is that in front of the HE?

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Great pics Kevin... I would have love to go to the event but I didn't even know it was this weekend... Bummer !!!

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
04sleeper said:
The only way to get it to clear the stock hood is to get the k-member spacers and lower the whole engine.
That is not correct.
The center support/brace in the hood can be trimmed to clear the blower. In fact, if trimmed properly, even the hood blanket can be reinstalled.
Your car looks great!
S.

Users who are viewing this thread