Corsa extremes for the 13/14 Shelbys

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
As some know, I'm really picky about exhaust systems for our cars and I have damn near tried them all. I loved my corsa sports that I had on my 2013 GT500 and they sounded good, But they were just to quiet for me and I always said Corsa needs to make the extremes for our cars. Well I finally found out they do but only one company cares them.

http://www.hypermotive.com/corsa-quad-polished-tip-xtreme-axle-back-11-14-mustang-gt/

So I picked up a set and I can't wait to see how they sound. I have heard them on the older GT500s and they always sounded so nasty. I will be posting a video as soon as they are on.

Ablaze

Established Member
When you had on the Sports was your exhaust otherwise stock? I've been looking at the Corsa Sports to go with ARH LTs and h-pipe as I heard it's quiet while cruising but roars when you get on it.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
When you had on the Sports was your exhaust otherwise stock? I've been looking at the Corsa Sports to go with ARH LTs and h-pipe as I heard it's quiet while cruising but roars when you get on it.

I had it with a OFR X-pipe, here is the video of them, they sound good, just not loud

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Please post your results once they're on. I'm currently running the SS mufflers and wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on how the Corsas compare

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Please post your results once they're on. I'm currently running the SS mufflers and wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on how the Corsas compare
I definitely will, I might post all the exhaust systems I have had, The only ones I haven't had is the stainless works catback and the MRT axle back. The S.S. mufflers sound awesome but they drone a lot. I'm excited to try the extremes out, Corsa makes a great axle back.

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
How did you like the borla s-types? Especially compared to the corsa sport?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
How did you like corsa super snake? Love the look. Post as much as you can.
The Super Snake exhaust is made by Borla. I run them with ARH headers and High Flow H on my 14. Overall they have a nice deep muscle car sound but they do have some drone which doesn't personally bother me.

fearthesnake

Established Member
I definitely will, I might post all the exhaust systems I have had, The only ones I haven't had is the stainless works catback and the MRT axle back. The S.S. mufflers sound awesome but they drone a lot. I'm excited to try the extremes out, Corsa makes a great axle back.
I love the Corsa. Just not in my budget right now as I believe an H or X Pipe with the stock mufflers sound pretty dang good imo.

Good luck on your exhaust and post up a sound clip when you are done.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
You can try spintech with straight pipes after or stainless works
I really wanted to get the stainless works catback but than the corsa extremes showed up and I really want to try them. If I don't like them I'll sell them and pick up the stainless works exhaust.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Finally got my Corsa Extremes on, they sound amazing
24920667838_eeea37cc21_c.jpg

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
How do they compare to the SS mufflers?
I like them a lot more over the SS exhaust, the SS mufflers drone way to much, I love the big oval tips but the corsa tips look badass also. I would recommend the corsa extreme axle back over the Super snake axle back.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
I like them a lot more over the SS exhaust, the SS mufflers drone way to much, I love the big oval tips but the corsa tips look badass also. I would recommend the corsa extreme axle back over the Super snake axle back.
How's the volume on them?

_Satch_

Established Member

I can assure you that the Corsa Sports with LT's and an OR H pipe will NOT be quiet! I have this set up, and I have to coast out of my development in the mornings to not wake up all my neighbors.
-Satch

Users who are viewing this thread