Corsa extremes for the 13/14 Shelbys

Bad Company

Established Member
I have American Racing 2" LT with a 4" collector with this highly custom mid pipe set up going on the car. The main tubes are 4" oval transitioning to 3" before the axle with 2 TiAL Sport 60mm wastegates set to open at 6 psi of boost with Corsa Sport mufflers on it. I'm having them change the 2 1/2" H pipe to a 4" oval H to maximize the effects of the H. I would have done an X-pipe but there just isn't enough room under the car to fit it with all of the extra tubing for the 25.3 roll cage going in the car. I have a feeling this will be LOUD when it is done but hopefully with no drone. I'll let you know if my ears survive LOL

Attachments

• SPSH2028.JPG
    SPSH2028.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 82
  • SYDH6646.JPG
    SYDH6646.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 81

efnfast

Established Member
Corsa extremes sound incredible with no cats at WOT. If you don’t like rasp, then driving around normally you’re going to get a lot of it around 2-3k rpm then again around 4.5-5k. I don’t mind it personally but it’s a LOT of rasp just be aware.

I don't find my corsa extremes w/ off-road H raspy ... then again I came from the magnaflow competition exhaust and that thing sounded horrendous down low.

claybeatz

Established Member
H
I have American Racing 2" LT with a 4" collector with this highly custom mid pipe set up going on the car. The main tubes are 4" oval transitioning to 3" before the axle with 2 TiAL Sport 60mm wastegates set to open at 6 psi of boost with Corsa Sport mufflers on it. I'm having them change the 2 1/2" H pipe to a 4" oval H to maximize the effects of the H. I would have done an X-pipe but there just isn't enough room under the car to fit it with all of the extra tubing for the 25.3 roll cage going in the car. I have a feeling this will be LOUD when it is done but hopefully with no drone. I'll let you know if my ears survive LOL
Holy shit dude I have to hear what that sounds like..

Damingus

Established Member
Corsa extremes sound incredible with no cats at WOT. If you don’t like rasp, then driving around normally you’re going to get a lot of it around 2-3k rpm then again around 4.5-5k. I don’t mind it personally but it’s a LOT of rasp just be aware.
This is exactly what I’m dealing with now. Way too much rasp. I’m going to put the stock mufflers back on and see what it sounds like.

Users who are viewing this thread