Corsa exhaust...on a cobra?

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Hey guys...i did a quick search, but came up with very little on this. I saw only a couple of guys running it, and thought i would post up hoping for some more vids. I think the setup sounds amazing, and this guys car is very clean, for a vert that is! Corsa DB series, no cats, xpipe, and 4" tips....what you guys think? Can pretty much go to the last 30 seconds for a good sound clip...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMiKQQ3fD_o]YouTube - 2003 Mustang Cobra Vert[/ame]

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Sounds exactly like stingers but more quieter in a sense at w.o.t maybe? I know with stingers and a catted midpipe, you can still hear it extremely far, this similiar sounding cat/back sounded the same but got quieter farther from the camera! It sounds great to me!

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I remember this car..sounds good, very similar to stingers

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds much better than I expected. I have to say I really love it -- awesome sound. Nice looking tips. Remind me of the SLP Loudmouth tips. But.....I'm not a fan of the blue beads hanging from the rear view mirror? LOL!

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
I own all MAC stuff from the headers back and I will agree the quality is not on par with Corsa (perfect) or even Bassani (great) or SLP (very good) but in terms of over all sound and power production and cost the MAC stuff OWNZ!!!!

th_MustangB-outwarehouse.jpg

th_VTCamsME2.jpg

JTR

Last edited:

KHAN351

BOOST JUNKY
Established Member
One of the local guys here has a 07 GT and he is running Corsa's. Sounds just like Stingers to me, has a fair idle but has that "bark" to it like the stingers

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
It doesn't sound bad but I prefer MAC. What I do love about this setup is the exhaust tips sit flush with the bumper.:thumbsup:

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
It doesn't sound bad but I prefer MAC. What I do love about this setup is the exhaust tips sit flush with the bumper.:thumbsup:

Bro you should lose your tips and run pro dumps, you will LOVE THEM. I can hold a perfectly good conversation on the expressway with mine (keep in mind I have 4:10s) and when you crack it WOT it is pure sex!!! Lighter, more tire clearance out back and less to clean its a win win!

JTR

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Bro you should lose your tips and run pro dumps, you will LOVE THEM. I can hold a perfectly good conversation on the expressway with mine (keep in mind I have 4:10s) and when you crack it WOT it is pure sex!!! Lighter, more tire clearance out back and less to clean its a win win!

JTR

No can do, I think these cars (sn-95) look horrible without tips and I LOVE CHROME!!!! They match my wheels, the biggest thing is imo the rear of these cars a big, so when you remove the tips there is to much open space. I had dumps on my fox but just for for sn95 cars. In the 13months I've owned the car its seen less than 10 WOT's..lol

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
No can do, I think these cars (sn-95) look horrible without tips and I LOVE CHROME!!!! They match my wheels, the biggest thing is imo the rear of these cars a big, so when you remove the tips there is to much open space. I had dumps on my fox but just for for sn95 cars. In the 13months I've owned the car its seen less than 10 WOT's..lol

Good deal! I went dumps and wont go back, I got tired of cleaning my MAC chrome tips, dont get me wrong when they were clean they looked awesome but I am really anal about keeping my car clean and the tips had to go!

JTR

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I like it too. I thought about running them as well until I priced them out. It's like $150 per muffler. Ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread