Cop walks into wrong apartment and kills man

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I am not nor have I been a victim but I also will not be ignorant to the fact that there have been victims at the hands of unarmed ppl being shot by police. I can see you choose to be tho, so by all means please teach your daughter how to not be the victim of being shot by an off duty cop in her own home.

If I had time I could post 2 to every one of your articles you just posted but it will not change anything.
It probably took Deceptive about 2 minutes of googling to prove you wrong on your previous post.

FJohnny

Established Member
Where did you hear that she knew the victim?

I read that a swab of his weiner turned up her DNA. Maybe she had her way with him at gunpoint and then shot him when he threatened to join 'MeToo' movement? Nothing else makes a whole lot of sense in this case so that's my guess.

FJohnny

Established Member
It was not from one of the big media sites so I would not bet the farm on it. But it would change the picture, wouldn't it? I can't remember the exact place. It might have been from the comments section at the bottom of a Yahoo news story. Those are usually pretty reliable as sources go.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
It was not from one of the big media sites so I would not bet the farm on it. But it would change the picture, wouldn't it? I can't remember the exact place. It might have been from the comments section at the bottom of a Yahoo news story. Those are usually pretty reliable as sources go.

Interesting, that would change the entire dynamic of this whole thing

_Snake_

Established Member
She didn't burst into the home, ahe went to use her key and the door was already open/ajar so she went in the home thinking her home was being robbed. When she saw him walking through the home she opened fire.

Don't know how this hasn't already been posted . The excuse was she just got done working a 15hr shift

To ppl wondering how she thought the home was hers the story is she got off on the 3rd floor when she lived in the 4th floor or vice versa....the apartment all look the same in the outside being the only difference is his house has a red door mat and her place did not.

So she walks up goes to use her key and notices the door is open, walks in and seeing a man in what she thought was her home and opened fire .

Damn man. I didn’t know were THERE.

Why hasn’t your name been in the media?! I imagine they’re probably trying to keep the star eyewitness out of the spotlight.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Media is framing this for a straight race riot however. They've also convicted her. I love the Mug shot vs victim in a suit.

View attachment 1514993

A few minutes finds a few more flattering photos of her.

View attachment 1514994

Surely you do not expect anything else from the media. Blacks getting killed by whites is ALWAYS racially motivated! Always, always always!

The comparable pictures do not seem problematic. People charged usually have their mugshot front and center but at least the media isn't using his first holy communion picture like is usually the case.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Surely you do not expect anything else from the media. Blacks getting killed by whites is ALWAYS racially motivated! Always, always always!

The comparable pictures do not seem problematic. People charged usually have their mugshot front and center but at least the media isn't using his first holy communion picture like is usually the case.
I doubt he had many disparaging pictures to show anyway. He was college educated and worked in the risk assessment department at Price Waterhouse Cooper. I’m sure most know who they are.

FJohnny

Established Member
A news report stated that she 'got off' on the 4th floor. Doesn't 'got off' generally refer to the successful conclusion of a sex act?

Case closed.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I doubt he had many disparaging pictures to show anyway. He was college educated and worked in the risk assessment department at Price Waterhouse Cooper. I’m sure most know who they are.

Who said anything about disparaging photos? At the time of death you are who you are rather than who the media wants you to be. So far this man doesn't need any false faces to impact who he was but we see that quite often from the media.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

It's bullshit.

How do I spot the fake news?

First - DNA Tests take weeks to months depending on case loads and location. CSI is not real life.

Second - This case is so fresh, they have likely not even done a complete autopsy yet. The examiners often time want case notes from the detectives and the scene so they can make extra sure to look or check for things.

Third - If there was physical evidence of a sexual relationship, the media would go ape shit. Because right up there with White on Black Crime is Romantic Intrigue.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Who said anything about disparaging photos? At the time of death you are who you are rather than who the media wants you to be. So far this man doesn't need any false faces to impact who he was but we see that quite often from the media.

Correct. They guy did nothing wrong and it is a tragedy.

I just find it "odd" how you search the case and you see a million photos of him, who by all accounts was an upstanding guy, but you can only find her mug shot.

This is country to say a certain young man in Florida who got shot at 17, and you only ever saw a single school photo of him when he was 12. The entire internet got wiped clean of his posts and photos.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Free of joking, I'm shocked the media hasn't "found" a photo of her at a Nazi rally, book burning or wearing a Trump hat/shirt. Fiction or not, the MSM runs with it and tries to incite black vs white at any opportunity.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Free of joking, I'm shocked the media hasn't "found" a photo of her at a Nazi rally, book burning or wearing a Trump hat/shirt. Fiction or not, the MSM runs with it and tries to incite black vs white at any opportunity.

Prolly because they will found out she's a gay Hillary supporter who's dad is 1/4 black and mother is an illegal alien from Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread