Cop walks into wrong apartment and kills man

FJohnny

Established Member
Watched the earlier video about the supposed same officer negligently firing her weapon in Vegas a few years ago. Almost shot her partner in the foot, it appeared.

Two possibilities:

She had a previous history romantically with her partner and was trying to take care of it the same way as she did this time. Bad for her. These days officers shooting unarmed innocents is frowned upon conduct for which almost one in four shooters will get charged and perhaps convicted.

More likely as it appeared from the video she accidentally discharged the gun the first time. She did look a bit surprised and really made a hash of trying to return it into her holster. If by chance she still has the same firearm I'm pretty sure we will see a lawsuit against the manufacturer for producing a faulty weapon that fires with inconsistent or overly light trigger pressure. Both she and the victim's family will be awarded millions and thankfully she will be so rich she might retire from law enforcement.

Since she is now single after killing her neighbor and probably going to be really loaded it might be a good time to quit bad-mouthing her and see if she's available. Before her lawyer advises her to get pre-nup signed. I'm married so I'm out but one of you younger single guys should get in there before it's loo late.

Good luck and all the best.

bluelx

badass stang
Established Member
Im willing to bet, he was tearing that thing up and she got dumped and she did not take it well....there is more to this story they are not telling us....the truth will come out...

kaz109

Established Member
She is a cop, she won't be found guilty of killing an unarmed man.....they never do

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
She is a cop, she won't be found guilty of killing an unarmed man.....they never do

Tell us about your life as a victim.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna904166

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill...egree-murder-in-shooting-of-unarmed-black?amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57a3a49ae4b021fd98780937/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.a...-manslaughter/krgqkS753T3ErOCgrTFHHI/amp.html

I’d go on but I need to spend time teaching my daughter how not to be a victim in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
She might be a cop in terms of her profession but I am laughing at the (expected) agenda being pushed. She was a private citizen ( at the time) who acted stupid...from what we know. The b.s cop vs blacks needs to end because IMO it doesn't fit this situation.

Coiled03

Established Member
I don't know what happened. I find it likely she's a jilted lover, but who knows?

That aside, the one thing I can't stand about these cases is when cops are placed on PAID administrative leave. If an officer is involved in a situation as serious as this, leave should be UNpaid. They can give her back pay if she's cleared.

I get the whole "innocent until proven guilty" angle. But, the optics are sickening in cases like this.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know what happened. I find it likely she's a jilted lover, but who knows?

That aside, the one thing I can't stand about these cases is when cops are placed on PAID administrative leave. If an officer is involved in a situation as serious as this, leave should be UNpaid. They can give her back pay if she's cleared.

I get the whole "innocent until proven guilty" angle. But, the optics are sickening in cases like this.

This is what you get from unions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
"Guyger entered the building and walked down the fourth-floor hallway to what she thought was her apartment," according to the arrest warrant made public Monday afternoon. "She inserted a unique door key, with an electronic chip, into the door keyhole. The door, which was slightly ajar prior to Guyger's arrival, fully opened under the force of the key insertion."

When the door opened, she saw a "large silhouette" in the nearly completely dark apartment and believed it was a burglar, according to the warrant.

Guyger, while still in uniform, no longer had her bodycam, which had been left at the station, per police protocol, according to the district attorney.

"Guyger drew her firearm, gave verbal commands that were ignored by ... Jean," according to the warrant. "Guyger fired her handgun two times striking [Jean] in the torso. Guyger entered the apartment, immediately called 911, requesting police and EMS, and provided first aid to ... Jean.

"Due to the interior darkness of the apartment, Guyger turned on the interior lights while on the phone with 911. Upon being asked where she was located by emergency dispatchers, Guyger returned to the front door to observe the address and discovered she was at the wrong apartment," according to the arrest warrant.

Should be an easy case to prove one way or the other. If they find links to the two, then the story is BS. If the 911 recording, ballistics and entry evidence line up, then it will support her story.

Media is framing this for a straight race riot however. They've also convicted her. I love the Mug shot vs victim in a suit.

Untitled_collage_t598.jpg

A few minutes finds a few more flattering photos of her.

Amber-Guyger.jpg

BladeX10

Established Member
There is more holes to this story than swiss cheese. There is no way she just busted into someones apartment and shot whoever is in there because she thought it was hers. You'd think any level headed person would put 2 and 2 together really quick that it wasnt her apartment. Just the other day i was walking out to my car and accidentally walked up to one identical to mine that was a few spots closer and knew it wasnt mine when i saw an arby's cup in the cup holder. I cant imagine it take more than a few seconds to figure out a house that isnt yours.

kaz109

Established Member
I am not nor have I been a victim but I also will not be ignorant to the fact that there have been victims at the hands of unarmed ppl being shot by police. I can see you choose to be tho, so by all means please teach your daughter how to not be the victim of being shot by an off duty cop in her own home.

If I had time I could post 2 to every one of your articles you just posted but it will not change anything.

kaz109

Established Member
There is more holes to this story than swiss cheese. There is no way she just busted into someones apartment and shot whoever is in there because she thought it was hers. You'd think any level headed person would put 2 and 2 together really quick that it wasnt her apartment. Just the other day i was walking out to my car and accidentally walked up to one identical to mine that was a few spots closer and knew it wasnt mine when i saw an arby's cup in the cup holder. I cant imagine it take more than a few seconds to figure out a house that isnt yours.
She didn't burst into the home, ahe went to use her key and the door was already open/ajar so she went in the home thinking her home was being robbed. When she saw him walking through the home she opened fire.

Don't know how this hasn't already been posted . The excuse was she just got done working a 15hr shift

kaz109

Established Member
To ppl wondering how she thought the home was hers the story is she got off on the 3rd floor when she lived in the 4th floor or vice versa....the apartment all look the same in the outside being the only difference is his house has a red door mat and her place did not.

So she walks up goes to use her key and notices the door is open, walks in and seeing a man in what she thought was her home and opened fire .

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
To ppl wondering how she thought the home was hers the story is she got off on the 3rd floor when she lived in the 4th floor or vice versa....the apartment all look the same in the outside being the only difference is his house has a red door mat and her place did not.

So she walks up goes to use her key and notices the door is open, walks in and seeing a man in what she thought was her home and opened fire .

That's one story anyway. However, not what witnesses have said.
Witnesses dispute Dallas cop's account in fatal shooting of neighbor, attorney says

josephcostello

Established Member
Media will TELL us this was due to racism. They'll push a narrative before getting their facts straight. Far as i'm concerned, man got shot for what it seems like no reason and no matter what color it is a very sad way to go. I will let the evidence speak for itself but there's way more to this story. May that man RIP.

tistan

Established Member
Should be an easy case to prove one way or the other. If they find links to the two, then the story is BS. If the 911 recording, ballistics and entry evidence line up, then it will support her story.

Media is framing this for a straight race riot however. They've also convicted her. I love the Mug shot vs victim in a suit.

View attachment 1514993

A few minutes finds a few more flattering photos of her.

View attachment 1514994
latest?cb=20120911020636.jpg

Machdup1

Established Member
The only real question is whether it is manslaughter or murder. Either way she is a LEO going to jail, which is no bueno for her.

Because she knew the victim and it was his place of residence(on a different floor than her own), I lean toward 1st degree murder.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The only real question is whether it is manslaughter or murder. Either way she is a LEO going to jail, which is no bueno for her.

Because she knew the victim and it was his place of residence(on a different floor than her own), I lean toward 1st degree murder.

Where did you hear that she knew the victim?

Users who are viewing this thread