Cop mistakes falling acorn for gunshot

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Man. Next time I get pulled over in FL I'm making sure I don't stop under a coconut tree. They'll send the SWAT team out.

On an unrelated note there are roads and times of the year (Sept/Oct) you can't drive on around here because these ****ing black walnut trees drop deez nuts, and will seriously **** your shit up!! Sucks! Previous house had a few as well. Will definitely wreck your lawnmower too. Gotta pick them up. ****ers!

Last edited:

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Man. Next time I get pulled over in FL I'm making sure I don't stop under a coconut tree. They'll send the SWAT team out.

On an unrelated note there are roads and times of the year (Sept/Oct) you can't drive on around here because these ****ing black walnut trees drop deez nuts, and will seriously **** your shit up!! Sucks! Previous house had a few as well. Will definitely wreck your lawnmower too. Gotta pick them up. ****ers!
Truth on black walnuts. Not the pretty English walnuts the wife buys during the holidays.
Black walnuts will dent modern cars easily and also wreck mower blades.
The only thing that loves American black walnuts are squirrels. Squirrel!

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
My Zoomer Snowflake neighbor would just "mow them up". Sounded like he was mowing bricks. Gee I wonder if that 5k tractor he bought is still running?
Truth on black walnuts. Not the pretty English walnuts the wife buys during the holidays.
Black walnuts will dent modern cars easily and also wreck mower blades.
The only thing that loves American black walnuts are squirrels. Squirrel!

Reaper14

Established Member
I have one of them black walnut trees. Usually have 2 or 3 squirrels around my yard & a black cat trying to catch them. Along with a few rabbits & lots of Grey doves my yard looks like an old Disney flick.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member

I have 13 50+ year old black walnut trees in my back yard. I also have a camper carport under one of them. Sound like a cannon going off when they hit the roof of that thing, and have even woken me up at night when it happened.

I used to pick them up. Now, I mow just high enough that the mower deck doesn't catch them. I have squirrels. Lots of squirrels. LOL

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Is that Tosh Point-O guy still around? I want to see a web redemption with this dude. Lol

This is not a comical situation, you psychopath. This coward newrly killed some didendoo muffin.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Somehow this sounds less offensive than calling someone a retard.

I’ll be trying this out later.
Bill Murray Walk GIF

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You are a retarded person.
it has become obvious that you didnt get to collect your daily fill of kitten and puppy skulls this am.

Im sorry for you, fren.

May God have mercy on your filthy soul…

Users who are viewing this thread