Cool weather/No rain in LA, whats the deal with a cruise?

texaswrx

Established Member
How bouts 7 at Academy on Siegen Ln on the 24th (saturday)??

Lake Charles is a little ways away from BR. I'd say a good 2 hours. But your more than welcome to come join us LA guys.

Mapquest says 2 hours exactly and its 127 miles so I'd say an hour and 45 minutes.

Thanks man. I will see how it looks as time gets closer.:beer:

reaper30

Established Member
Hopefully ill have everything back together then myself cuz im def down. Know a few who may come as well.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Roddy, you bringing the racecar? BTW did you run the 10.61 @ 131 at NPR the other night? Sorry I had to split but Wendy left me with a little one so after I lost I had to leave.

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Roddy, you bringing the racecar? BTW did you run the 10.61 @ 131 at NPR the other night? Sorry I had to split but Wendy left me with a little one so after I lost I had to leave.

Richard, I have a streetcar with a few safety opions (rollbar). I will have my street tires on this weekend and will be driving to the GTG in BR. My first pass of the night was the 10.61. I am still playing with the tranny and locked the converter late. All my runs after that I let off due to A/F being too lean. I guess I will never be able to run the race tune unless I run 110 octane. I did get one good 1.49 60 foot and 103mph in the 1/8 mile.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Richard, I have a streetcar with a few safety opions (rollbar). I will have my street tires on this weekend and will be driving to the GTG in BR. My first pass of the night was the 10.61. I am still playing with the tranny and locked the converter late. All my runs after that I let off due to A/F being too lean. I guess I will never be able to run the race tune unless I run 110 octane. I did get one good 1.49 60 foot and 103mph in the 1/8 mile.

You got sponsors? The 131 is damn impressive.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I plan to get mine by first SVT(just needa go sign for the loan and get the check) by next weekend but i am on call on the 24th. Looking foward to future meets closer to the Orleans Areas.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
6454 Siegen Ln
Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Thats the address to the Hooters which is pretty much right across the street from the other spot we may meet up.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Well I was thinking Target but yea, Stang-hi is right across the street from Hooters.
My bad.
The hooters address is a good one to use cause the Target is before Hooters once you get off of the interstate.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
If all the cars show up that say they are then we may be better off meeting in the Target parking lot since 7:00 is usually prime time for people eating out and the parking lot at Hooter may be packed.

Users who are viewing this thread