Cool weather/No rain in LA, whats the deal with a cruise?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I'm off that week and will be doin' tubular k member, coil overs, uppers, lowers, steering rack, full length subframes, shocks and struts so I'll make sure I get it done by then. And if time permits which it should, cobracraig's 03 10th should be gettin' the same mods along with a solid rear-end that week!!! So I'll be wrenching my @ss off to make the Saturday deadline.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I'm off that week and will be doin' tubular k member, coil overs, uppers, lowers, steering rack, full length subframes, shocks and struts so I'll make sure I get it done by then. And if time permits which it should, cobracraig's 03 10th should be gettin' the same mods along with a solid rear-end that week!!! So I'll be wrenching my @ss off to make the Saturday deadline.

Ah sweet man, mine next? :-D

I know Craig, I am in the military with his brother Ted, we are in the same unit/shop. I always ask about Craig and what he has going on with the Cobra because I never see his brother. Ted told me that his younger brother has an 01 Cobra also. He should join in with the pack as well.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Yeah thats right. I forgot about that. Len just got done with a tubular front end/solid rear swap in his 01 with long tubes, etc. Its coming along nice! Hopefully they can all join so we'll see but yeah, yours can be afterwards.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Yeah thats right. I forgot about that. Len just got done with a tubular front end/solid rear swap in his 01 with long tubes, etc. Its coming along nice! Hopefully they can all join so we'll see but yeah, yours can be afterwards.

Haha, I'll keep that in mind! I am going to try to spread the word out to slidell and mississippi people. Believe it or not, those guys from MS will come out to Baton Rouge to cruise. They are crazy and they all love to race.

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
I should be in also.... Got the turd up on jack stands waiting to install the stainless works long tubes with the full 3" exhaust... should have it done and tuned by then for sure! It's my wife's birthday that day so not sure how long i'll be able to stay, depends on what time we start this. It's on the 24th right?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Yeah Brad, the 24th. Now that the date is set, what time would be best for everyone and maybe meet on Siegen Ln. at Academy or Target??

texaswrx

Established Member
So, how far is this away from Lake Charles? I will be there over Thanksgiving with family. I usually don't drive there from Houston, but the wife will be there before me.

Thanks.

John

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
How bouts 7 at Academy on Siegen Ln on the 24th (saturday)??

Lake Charles is a little ways away from BR. I'd say a good 2 hours. But your more than welcome to come join us LA guys.

Mapquest says 2 hours exactly and its 127 miles so I'd say an hour and 45 minutes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread