Cool weather/No rain in LA, whats the deal with a cruise?

NOMANIAC3

Established Member
Hey Guys Whatsup This Damn Irs Is Giving Me The Hards Of Time First It Was The Irs Cover & Damper ,had That Fixed Now The Damn Thing Is Grinding Clunking It Sounds Like Something Is Rubbing On The Rear Cover From The Inside . Were Can I Get A Solid Rear End From

LAcop124

Established Member
i'm definatly in for the next gtg, please let me know. i've tried to get this going one other time and it just seemed like everybody had something to do. somebody message me when u know something i can bring quite a few mustangs with me. we local stangers need to stick together, later.:thumbsup:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I would've hung out, I was bored, msg me next time

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Dead Rising? I pwned that game. :banana:

No, although that game is pretty tight...Halo 3 lol I have put many hours of my life in that game. I went out and had a few drinks instead.
It was Good and Bad...The good is that these 2 girls met me and they live 2-3 houses down from where I live. The bad is that 1 of them is a stupid psycho bitch and I punk'd her ass out later on that night...and its good that she's rollin out today or tomorrow and won't be my neighbor anymore and if she comes knockin' on my window or door to get me to help her move out I'm going to run her ass off.:kaboom:

Lightmare

Banned
I pretty much rape people at Halo. That game makes me curse out loud more than anything in this world, though. Can't stop playing it again, especially more recently seeing as how COD4 got boring after my first Prestige.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I'm a two star...guy. Corporal I think? Highest was 36.

Maybe I don't "rape" persay, but I consider myself good.

I'm NightmareSVT on Xbox360.

David plays too, whenever he crawls out of his girlfriends ass, which is on rare occasions. :lol1:

46 Bridadier
brigadier_g1.gif

Reason why I have not hit 50 yet is because I get stuck with shitheads sometimes and almost impossible to rank up. Gets harder too because of it.:fm:

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Hey Guys Whatsup This Damn Irs Is Giving Me The Hards Of Time First It Was The Irs Cover & Damper ,had That Fixed Now The Damn Thing Is Grinding Clunking It Sounds Like Something Is Rubbing On The Rear Cover From The Inside . Were Can I Get A Solid Rear End From

You got PM'ed

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
46 Bridadier
brigadier_g1.gif

Reason why I have not hit 50 yet is because I get stuck with shitheads sometimes and almost impossible to rank up. Gets harder too because of it.:fm:

Plus, I partner with him alot, and I suck, which brings him down :shrug:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Plus, I partner with him alot, and I suck, which brings him down :shrug:

Ah no man, we just played team doubles the other day, team slayer is what I was referring to. There is always someone that I get stuck with that brings the team down causing us to lose no matter how well I do or how much I try. Besides, you me and cory are masters at hiding. :)

Users who are viewing this thread