cool terminator collectible

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! That is awesome. A bit expensive, but it should hold it's value over time since only 1,000 were made and it's so exclusive.

This could be just the thing for the car show junkie who always gets asked a ton of questions about the motor. Just whip that sucker out and do a show and tell! LOL!

Yea those are really nice. My dad was gonna get me a 2001 cobra model engine just like that but I declinded since I don't have an 01 and also because Id rather have the $$$

black10th vert

Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
Nice but pricey.. I rather port my blower, which may actually end up being cheaper!
Yes but after you put it on the car you can't set it on your nightstand and sleep next to it. :D Anyway I prefer to have both.

Bluedot_26

This Space For Rent
Established Member
it needs the LDC mod

model.jpg

Nice model though ...

black10th vert

Established Member
I got a good deal on mine but after seeing in person it's worth that much. It has a crank that goes through the clutch and the engine turns over showing the valves moving and the chains turning the cams and the rotor turning in the blower. I really like how it has drain plugs in the pan and the blower and you can look into the alt. and see all the copper windings along with the removable dipstick and the oil filter is so neat looking. Even the blades in the throttle body operate.

Mystichrome

Spoiler Delete
Established Member
do any of you know the history of this motor such as who made them and when were they available. what was the original price

black10th vert

Established Member
Mystichrome said:
do any of you know the history of this motor such as who made them and when were they available. what was the original price
It appears to be made by ford. The box looks really nice, it has a red cobra on the box with the front end of the car on one side and the back of the car on the other side and the sides of the box shows each side of the car with the engine visible through the body in each picture. Then the lid of the box shows the engine on the stand with the only names on the box being the ford and svt logos. Doesn't say anything about who it was manufactured by. When I opened the box it had the 04 cobra spec card in it that the dealers give out.If anybody knows anything else about it chime in.
Also I'm looking for a 1:4 scale kenne bell and a set of cams. Cool how even the pressure plate has some spring to it. Everybody who has looked at it has found a new detail in it.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
dayum that thing is nice!

anyone know the co that manufactured it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread