Cool New Paint On Mustang

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Kinda reminds of "molly pop" i believe it was called? Or maybe "liz stick"?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Those paint jobs are shit. You can see the orange peel, dirt, and flaws in the paint. It probably doesn't matter if they prep and do it properly though as they are just trying to get likes on their channel and rush out the next video.

Not much green coming off of that but you can see it a little bit. Can only imagine how much that little packet of powder cost. Typically those little bottles of special pearls costs $700+ for a small bottle so that powder I would guess is well over $1000, maybe even way more.

Edit: Saw the page for the product and it's actually a lot cheaper than I thought. Not sure how much you need for one car but 5g is $35, 25g is $175 and 1kg is $5500. 2.2lbs of that is a lot and way more than enough to do one car.

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
1699753509179.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Still not a fan of this trendy paint. There will be a fan base, though. Maybe more the import crowd. It definitely would have fit nicely into the Barbie movie.

bird_dog0347

Established Member
Still not a fan of this trendy paint. There will be a fan base, though. Maybe more the import crowd. It definitely would have fit nicely into the Barbie movie.
Those paint jobs are shit. You can see the orange peel, dirt, and flaws in the paint. It probably doesn't matter if they prep and do it properly though as they are just trying to get likes on their channel and rush out the next video.

Not much green coming off of that but you can see it a little bit. Can only imagine how much that little packet of powder cost. Typically those little bottles of special pearls costs $700+ for a small bottle so that powder I would guess is well over $1000, maybe even way more.

Edit: Saw the page for the product and it's actually a lot cheaper than I thought. Not sure how much you need for one car but 5g is $35, 25g is $175 and 1kg is $5500. 2.2lbs of that is a lot and way more than enough to do one car.

It's been around for about a decade now, I wouldn't say it's "trendy" or even "paint" as it isn't. It isn't supposed to be perfect, the real use case on this stuff is if your car has an awful paint job and you want to make it look better for cheap and DIY you can for less than $1k, even using fancy powders like that. If it gets ****ed up, peel that panel off and respray it. If you want to change the color entirely, cool, another $500 or so and you're GTG.

They do have another product that they only sell to the professional side called Auto Flex I think. It looks like legit real paint as it's basically an actual clear coat over the base so it truly looks and feels like real paint, but you *can* still peel it off like Plastidip, much more expensive though. So if you have a car with a good paint job and were considering a wrap for it, the professional coat might be a good alternative for you.

That YouTube channel is secondary to their business, and was made to promote their business. Now it's got tons of followers and I'm sure they make decent money off of it and all they spend is a few hundred of their own product for each one to make a video that will make them thousands in revenue.

Users who are viewing this thread