Cool cobra jet vid and some good info

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
425hp

That thing wouldn't even put down 425hp @ the wheel on any dyno. He is obviously lying. An extremely rich tune would probably still get near 500rwhp.

My thing is why does it cost more (+25k) than the GT500 with so many less options?

skyhighsd

Established Member
That automatic will be highly sought after. Does anyone know about the automatic their using?

My friend that is why I posted it, Jesse Kershaw says in the video that the parts on the cobra jet will be sold through frpp.........something to think about. I myself wouldnt mind that bolt in 9"

Last edited:

rdsnk46

Established Member
My sources tell me that this car with a tune and good air has already gone 9.40's! I love these cars and would buy one if it were availible!

I made my own already though!
970220[/ATTACH]"]
RDSNK46020.jpg

Attachments

• RDSNK46020.jpg
    RDSNK46020.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 13

chuckstang

Established Member
That thing wouldn't even put down 425hp @ the wheel on any dyno. He is obviously lying. An extremely rich tune would probably still get near 500rwhp.

My thing is why does it cost more (+25k) than the GT500 with so many less options?

Did you watch the vid?

Are you high? Look at the price for an SS or KR, this thing is cheaper and well the only that that sucks is that it cant be driven on the street :(

rdsnk46

Established Member
Did you watch the vid?

Are you high? Look at the price for an SS or KR, this thing is cheaper and well the only that that sucks is that it cant be driven on the street :(

Shit..... I'd go ol'skool and flip the tag off one of my other cars and ride out! LOL! I'm a little gangsta though!:lol1:

rdsnk46

Established Member
They have to make 2 auto in order for it to be a true class worthy stock comp. car! 48 are 6 speed and 2 are auto from Ford!

Users who are viewing this thread