Contemplating buying a 2013 zl1 for my wife as a xmas present. pros and cons

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Totally agree! well said! at 700 whp who give shit what the new Camaro is capable of cause at 700 whp on a Mustang dyno is dam near 800 whp on a dynojet (which most of the world uses) and therefore she will spank anything she comes up on.

I rented one and yea its tight to see but so is the 13 Dodge Charger I drive at work every day and after a few days driving its like any other car when trying to back up. u adapt!

yea their a little heavy no doubt but at 700 whp who gives a rats ass!

I jus noticed u bought it for her. wow good for you thats a hellova Xmas present wow!

I see a lot of silly responses. Mostly guys that have had no REAL experience with a 5th gen camaro, much less a 700 RWHP, magneride suspension monster.

Take my completely unbiased opinion, from a current 14' Shelby owner and a previous 5th gen camaro owner. 5th gens are great cars. You will find mostly soccer moms and millennials complaining about "visibility". Lol. It really is a non-issue. Like everything else, you learn it and adapt to it.

At 700rwhp, she will literally have no issues whooping 98% of vehicles on the road. The other 2% will likely be dedicated gear heads with modded cars or exotic owners.

Even owning the baddest highway monster Ford has offered to date, I still miss my 5th gen camaro very much.

Last edited:

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
8161762C-B2AC-4230-A41F-8164B3959E3A_zps66cps9l6.jpg

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
honestly this is the car she keeps mentioning. i got my gt350 and its fairly well modded. this car is more her style and she likes the chevy stuff. im not a huge fan but i can appreciate anything that moves out and handles like that.
Be grateful she's a car enthusiast. Get it for her if she wants it. No point in getting her a car that's faster than yours....;)

Users who are viewing this thread