Considering this Cobra here..

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
i paid 22,500 for my 03.. it was stock, but had only 20k miles vs 40k that this one has.. the mods can be looked at as an advantage or disadvantage - depends on what you wanna do.. if you keep lookin, you could prolly find a stock one with half the mileage or even less then half for 20,500.

i do agree this one seems to be well taken care of and is in very nice shape. so all up to you, just my two cents.

i have a black with the machined rims also.. gonna need to lower mine cuz that makes a hell of a difference!

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
You can look around alittle more and prolly find a better deal. That is a very clean car tho. I've seen Whippled Cobra's that are clean as hell on here for around 20K with about the same amount of miles.

Once again like the other post said Just my two cents.

Good Luck on a buy!!

Last edited:

moot09

Established Member
I bought mine for 19.5 with 24k on the the clock with all the current mods. Do it man you wont regret the extra cash you have to fork up for it

SBTerminator

Established Member
In my personal opinion, it's a good deal if you Feel the vehicle is worth the money. If it is, then go for it. If you think it's too much, than it's not a "Good Deal"....

Good Luck with whatever you decide !!

Gooch03

Established Member
A few more options have popped up in my favor! One of which is a Zinc yellow whippled but I really don't like the color, I'd rather have a slower better colored (IMO) Cobra.

bitemark

Established Member
I was in your position a few months ago, until I found mine. He asked for 20k flat and it had 30,xxx miles.

I fell in love with it. At this point you can save up for stuff to add to the car and make it more "your own" as corny as that sounds. And remember, people put Whipples and KB's on cobras for a reason... to drive faster, and harder. I realize not every case is this way but it is definitely something to think about!
Good luck with the buying!

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
My question is how did he get 481 rwhp with just a 6 lb lower,what looks like a stock or near stock upper and no port?

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Hmm...looks clean, and reasonably priced...I would jump all over it if it were a Coupe

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My question is how did he get 481 rwhp with just a 6 lb lower,what looks like a stock or near stock upper and no port?

Dyno numbers can be high due to a number of reasons, and then you have STD/Uncorrected that read higher than SAE.

Users who are viewing this thread