Conor McGregor effed up

coremaster21

Established Member
There's no way that Dana is going to cut McGregor, he makes them way too much money. There are so many fighters that have committed crimes and continue to fight.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Yeah, I would throw some SVTP-Fu that ass for sure.

To me he is just another guy.

Put him in a normal job, he won’t be so keen to throw down and run his mouth. Why, because he will get skidded. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blown 89

Established Member
The difference between you and me.
Like I said I deal with them every day.

They are like toddlers b
judge judy eye roll GIF-source.gif

Blown 89

Established Member
There's no way that Dana is going to cut McGregor, he makes them way too much money. There are so many fighters that have committed crimes and continue to fight.
They just pulled the main event. That marks the fourth fight cancelled....three of which were because of his antics. I'm sure cutting him is being discussed right now.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I don't think Connor will go anywhere cause of this. To many people love him.

Zemedici

Established Member
To me he is just another guy.

Put him in a normal job, he won’t be so keen to throw down and run his mouth. Why, because he will get skidded. Period.

What....

These guys get paid to fight....is that what you do too? Come on man, it is a ‘sport’ but these are some tough mother ****ers.

No one was talking about UFC 23438598352, until this. Bad publicity, is still publicity.

That’s because no one notable is really fighting. Facial injuries that force you to remove fighters from the card is far from a good business decision, imo.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
What....

These guys get paid to fight....is that what you do too? Come on man, it is a ‘sport’ but these are some tough mother ****ers.

That’s because no one notable is really fighting. Facial injuries that force you to remove fighters from the card is far from a good business decision, imo.

He has two things going for him.

Other then that guys a ****ing cockroach.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Somthn tells me with a net worth of $35 million he's gonna get over it...... He will pay a fine and some civil money and Dana will get over it as well sooner or later.

The dude is the equivalent of a city bus striking u in the cross-walk..... a freakn Goldmine!
I'm pretty sure he got $100M off the mayweather fight.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
We know he's a POS, but we're trying to determine just how bad ass you really are LOL. Pics of your swole self & your super model wife/gf?

Oh right your the guy who changes subject. I forgot.

My,and my wife for that matter, physical attributes have zero to do with the fact or point of thread. I’m telling you what you already agree.

Mcgaygor is a ****ing bag of shit, and I would tell him to his face. Call me honey badger if it helps you.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Oh right your the guy who changes subject. I forgot.

My,and my wife for that matter, physical attributes have zero to do with the fact or point of thread. I’m telling you what you already agree.

Mcgaygor is a ****ing bag of shit, and I would tell him to his face. Call me honey badger if it helps you.

You're*
You say you deal with these guys daily & would blah blah to his face. Just want to see how bad you are IRL. I'm not going anywhere near that fooking clown. I'm a scrawny white boy from NJ. :D

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
You're*
You say you deal with these guys daily & would blah blah to his face. Just want to see how bad you are IRL. I'm not going anywhere near that fooking clown. I'm a scrawny white boy from NJ. :D
Not blah blah....

tell him he is pos.

What does "Bad" look like? Im curious now

coremaster21

Established Member
They just pulled the main event. That marks the fourth fight cancelled....three of which were because of his antics. I'm sure cutting him is being discussed right now.
I mean its possible but I highly doubt it. To be honest, I didn't even know they was a fight this weekend until this all went down.

Users who are viewing this thread