Conor McGregor effed up

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Also, I have the utmost respect for Dana White. He really has gotten it together as of late. I used to not be able to stand the guy, but he has, if anything became more humble with increased fame.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Hell, I could say that about the office I work at. A few bad apples. UFC in the whole is made up of some really great people, and most if not all of the Americans involved are pretty conservative patriots.

Sorry, I didn't really research the incident, just saw the video and didn't realize someone was hurt. Still, I don't think this is a "meltdown".

What exactly would you consider a meltdown? He murders someone?

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
What exactly would you consider a meltdown? He murders someone?
Screen-Shot-2017-02-22-at-2.25.02-PM.png

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hell, I could say that about the office I work at. A few bad applesWhat exactly would you consider a meltdown? He murders someone?
he didn’t hurt enough people for it to be classified as a meltdown. I think 4 is the magic number where it crosses the line and he apparently only hut 3.

Personally I think they are all closet gays. Never seen so many guys in one place all trying to get another guys head in their crotch as I have in ufc and mma

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
Come to think of it, those are pretty similar situations. When I think "meltdown" it's more in-line with the Brittney Spears incident because it was so out of leftfield. She shaved her head, the whole umbrella scene - she just snapped from all the limelight, media whores, etc. I didn't really expect to use the term "meltdown" when describing a former UCF fighter because they are violent by nature so it's hard to tell when they break (if he really did). You say wheel dolly, I say umbrella lol.

Machdup1

Established Member
The UFC is just like any other sport. Some on the athletes are role models, humble and law abiding. Some are out of control dickheads.

McGregor is an out of control dickhead that thinks people are stupid enough to pay for a boxing match between a UFC loudmouth and a past his prime boxer no matter what he does...........

Oh wait.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Mcgaygor has been a loud mouth pos from day one. See them all the time in the patch.
“ because I talk the loudest and will punch you in the face, that means I’m smart and right about everything”

No way white didn’t see this happeneing. Just a matter of time

**** him hope he goes broke and lives of rotten potatoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm totally indifferent about McGregor and UCF as a whole, so I'm unbiased about this event. In the videos I saw, he threw a trash can at a bus window, and picked up a folding chair. As far as I know, nobody was hurt. I don't consider this a "meltdown". More of a drunken idiot getting a little wild, which can be said for probably half the population at one point in their lives. Or am I missing something?
He threw a handtruck through the bus window. Connor has been off the rails lately.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Mcgaygor has been a loud mouth pos from day one. See them all the time in the patch.
“ because I talk the loudest and will punch you in the face, that means I’m smart and right about everything”

No way white didn’t see this happeneing. Just a matter of time

**** him hope he goes broke and lives of rotten potatoes

I wouldn't say that to his face because I am not stupidly brave like that.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Somthn tells me with a net worth of $35 million he's gonna get over it...... He will pay a fine and some civil money and Dana will get over it as well sooner or later.

The dude is the equivalent of a city bus striking u in the cross-walk..... a freakn Goldmine!

And now he's in trouble

Look it up if you've not heard already...

Sent from that shiny thing in my hands

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I wouldn't say that to his face because I am not stupidly brave like that.

The difference between you and me.
Like I said I deal with them every day.

They are like toddlers b

Zemedici

Established Member
I think it was 90% for show, and he took it a little too far.

Connor made the UFC relevant again.

His trash talk is hysterical.

trash talk and cutting guys faces with windows you break two days before they fight (a fight you're not even on the card for....) is a bad look imo....and Dana is not happy......

'UFC Champion catches 4 charges, 3 for assault'

That's a good headline for your company...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
trash talk and cutting guys faces with windows you break two days before they fight (a fight you're not even on the card for....) is a bad look imo....and Dana is not happy......

'UFC Champion catches 4 charges, 3 for assault'

That's a good headline for your company...

No one was talking about UFC 23438598352, until this. Bad publicity, is still publicity.

Users who are viewing this thread