Connecticut Cars and Coffee

My2003Mach1

Established Member
You and Jon should come on the colt state park cruise

Sounds like fun... The Mach 1 will need a piggy back ride to the Mass Border.

I'll be running E85 .... ( I Suppose that I could run pump gas that day and drive that far)

Gonna check the "job" schedule to make sure that I will be in town that weekend. I might be in Korea.

I can not wait for the warm weather.... The Mach 1 is just about done. Waiting on injector harnesses and re tune.

:beer:

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Its too bad there isn't a "real" Cars & Coffee type event open for all comers like they have in Boston. Hooters has parking for what 30 cars in Wethersfield? Manchester Hooters has parking for 100 plus an even bigger commuter lot a short walk away. Maybe someplace like Cabellas or at Evergreen could be convinced to allow a monthly gathering on Saturday or Sunday mornings. I've been out to a cruise-in at the Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro... 2000+ vehicles show up on a thursday night. You can spend the entire night walking the lot seeing everything from '27 T-Buckets to Ferrari's to rows of muscle cars.

Mike

SVT GT

Established Member
There is weekly meet in Stratford at the 99 House on Wednesdays open to all. There is also one in Bridgeport but don't remember where. LMMC-CT has their spring cruise coming up. They (LMMC-CT) pretty much have their ear to the ground when Ford and Mustang shows come up or just weekly meets. Derby at Heavenly Donuts on rt34 has one every Sunday open to all. Also over in Monroe across from mcdonalds on rt111 in the Dairy Queen lot there is one every week. Don't remember which day its on but its open to all.

Users who are viewing this thread