Congratulation Shaun@AED!!!!!!

Shaun@AED

Congrats Shaun well deserved!!

I want a turbo setup, but I'm talking myself out of it due to loosing Shaun as my tuner...
That's love right there lol. :rockon:

Go with a CPR kit and we can work something out.
We work with a few shops around the country and that list is growing.

nonliberal

Established Member
Go with a CPR kit and we can work something out.
We work with a few shops around the country and that list is growing.

Damnit!! That is exactly the reason I didn't go turbo this time around. Guess I should have asked. lol

Oh well, it's still going to move with Shaun's help.

Shaun@AED

I believe you work with a shop in Orange Texas (120 miles away), but do you work with any shops in the greater Houston area?

TSS is where I would send anyone in the Houston area. 120 miles for the results Daniel gets is nothing IMO.

Damnit!! That is exactly the reason I didn't go turbo this time around. Guess I should have asked. lol

Oh well, it's still going to move with Shaun's help.

At PRI last week we were able to make a lot more connections with quality shops, but we've always had a quality shop that specializes in turbos in the Saint Louis area.

CPRsm

TSS is where I would send anyone in the Houston area. 120 miles for the results Daniel gets is nothing IMO.
I agree. The two guys he just did said their cars drive great and spool well despite having gargantuan turbos lol.

Congrats dude. Long awaited and well deserved.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Definitely great work. I went from a Bama to AED and saw a huge difference. I'm just irritated everytime I've tried to get new times in the last month it's been raining.

INEEDA_TERMI

Established Member
I'd also like to say thanks to Shaun for taking the time to lend his experience and expertise to this community. It must be overwhelming at times, but somehow he manages to pull through. I can't imagine the amount of time is taken from your family and personal life to get tunes out, reviewing logs, etc. Shaun even tuned my car while at the PRI event, I was very patient and did as he asked. The end result is well worth it. Hats off to ya guy.

macbar13

Established Member
Congrats again! I only have a couple simple mods and his tune changed the entire character of my car. It just plain rips!

Fredxin

Established Member
read the article as well. makes me want to get a tune from Shaun. I am new to the Mustang but also heard of AED. Right now I have BAMA, will try to find a way to do the data log then send it to AED.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
read the article as well. makes me want to get a tune from Shaun. I am new to the Mustang but also heard of AED. Right now I have BAMA, will try to find a way to do the data log then send it to AED.

You need a tuner, laptop, and stretch of road. It's a simple process.

jjd975

Established Member
I'm not a AED customer but still appreciate anyone that makes such a positive impact on the mustang community. Congrats!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
You need a tuner, laptop, and stretch of road. It's a simple process.

never hurt to have a buddy with you so driver can focus on the road too

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Hope to get a chance to try my new AED tune Saturday! Really hoping this thing goes 11.80's with tune and the other couple of mods!

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
never hurt to have a buddy with you so driver can focus on the road too

All you have to do is click the start button on the side of the road and click off after pulling over. I didn't look at the laptop anytime while driving.

Users who are viewing this thread