Congratulation Shaun@AED!!!!!!

old_goat

Established Member
...........and this article is why I could care less about dyno numbers.

For those Mustang fans who don't use these forums, the article will waken up Mustang owners who may want to try out this tune. Too bad guys, the 'secret's' out and Shaun will be beyond busy for awhile.

MadMoose

Established Member
...........and this article is why I could care less about dyno numbers.

For those Mustang fans who don't use these forums, the article will waken up Mustang owners who may want to try out this tune. Too bad guys, the 'secret's' out and Shaun will be beyond busy for awhile.

Exactly. I also have a tune from Shaun on my 13 GT and did before and after dyno runs here at RWR Motorsports in Colorado. The before and after HP difference was like 4 hp lol. However I went from a 14.0 @102 to a 13.4 @ 105 here at Bandimere.

Similar conditions and 60'. Density altitude was around 7k feet. Altitude sucks.

Last edited:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Dyno Shmymo

Track times are what we're about at AED.
My chassis dyno is simply a very nice tool I use for tuning and verification of gains/losses from modifications.

Congrats shaun! Not bad for a small time tuner that just got into the game huh? :rockon:

spdracr0

Established Member
And Shaun must have the patience of Job...he has yet to block my e-mails...and still answers them

goat-ee

Established Member
MY tuner is published in a major magazine!! lol I think it's awesome that Shaun is getting the kind of national attention he deserves. To those who haven't had him tune theirs yet, it's not hype, his tunes are really THAT good, I couldn't be happier with mine!!!

And by the way, the time in my sig is with some really horrible street tires, so I had to use a tune I got from Shaun with the stock shift programming on the A6. Otherwise the tires would go up in smoke on the 1-2 shift. Lots more left next spring with some good drag radials!!

Shaun@AED

Thanks guys!

Yeah we are small shop, but we are in the mix with the 'big boys' now.
We did not expect to be such a popular option for email/remote tuning of the coyotes. It was the first time I had to purchase a car to learn how to tune it, and what a job it was to learn! It's paid off big time and now I really do enjoy tuning coyotes. Remote or in person they are by far my favorite vehicle to tune.

The article is an acknoledgement of the work I've put into our remote tuning program and I have a framed copy on order that will be hung on the wall at the shop.

And of course, I could not have done it without your support. SVTP has been very good to AED.

blackgasguzzler

Established Member
Thanks guys!

We did not expect to be such a popular option for email/remote tuning of the coyotes. It was the first time I had to purchase a car to learn how to tune it, and what a job it was to learn! It's paid off big time and now I really do enjoy tuning coyotes. Remote or in person they are by far my favorite vehicle to tune.

The article is an acknoledgement of the work I've put into our remote tuning program and I have a framed copy on order that will be hung on the wall at the shop.

And of course, I could not have done it without your support. SVTP has been very good to AED.
I contacted Shaun for a remote tune on my '14 5.0, and he was great. He took the time to explain everything and answered my sometimes dumb e-mails. Here's the best part, he even offered modding advice, and I look forward to coming back to Shaun for a retune after the CJ intake. The clutch, bronze shift pads, and aluminum DS are in... once everything's broken in it'll be time for the CJ/Monoblade/01bluesnake CAI, and some real power.

Thanks Shaun, keep up the good work!

spdracr0

Established Member

That is good to hear. I do not feel so bad now. I opened up the base file on my pro racer and looked through the timing tables and sent you an e-mail about 20 minutes later. I know when i need to learn more...

My Lightning was simple when compared to this and if it had integral widebands, easy button

Last edited:

Shaun@AED

That is good to hear. I do not feel so bad now. I opened up the base file on my pro racer and looked through the timing tables and sent you an e-mail about 20 minutes later. I know when i need to learn more...

My Lightning was simple when compared to this and if it had integral widebands, easy button

The multiple tables are valve event based.
IE, valve event 'x' is associated with Timing table 'x', Torque tables 'x', and speed density tables 'x'.

It's confusing at first, but once you take the time to force each valve event and dial in each of the tables associated with the valve event everything comes in line. Unfortunately that means it takes 12x longer to dial in a tune vs an older Ford. Compound that with the lack of logging support (currently being worked on) and it's quite frustrating to tune these cars properly.

jojobee

Established Member
Thanks guys!

Well deserved with the level of support you give to svtp members, customer or not you're always there with a detailed answer.

DNT H8

Established Member
Congrats Shaun well deserved!!

I want a turbo setup, but I'm talking myself out of it due to loosing Shaun as my tuner...
That's love right there lol. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread