Congrats jake !

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Do you have the big intercooler res?

just a Vortech res in place of stockk battery

vortech_performance_cooling_rectangle_dimensions.gif

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Okay, I have something very similar. I was told not to ice my blower because it makes the case expand. Is this true?

i have no idea..never heard that. its a pretty thick casing...id like to know a real answer to that though...maybe someone has asked Whipple/KB/Eaton directly?

cobra03red

Established Member
Hey jake this is Mike from JAMS. That was a great run in the semi's. I couldn't believe how close we were at the stripe. I will see ya at Tasca day !

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Hey jake this is Mike from JAMS. That was a great run in the semi's. I couldn't believe how close we were at the stripe. I will see ya at Tasca day !

yea...deff man!!! tasca will be nice with cooler air too...should be a good time

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
again..had a f*ckin BLAST and came away with some cash. prolly gonnna use it for a generator, some fans....and a bigger cooler for more ice!!!

In the future if you need anything let me know, my race trailer stocked with generators, fans, compressor, tools...etc sitting at home not being used this year. I could of atleast brought over some big fans and my generator for you.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
In the future if you need anything let me know, my race trailer stocked with generators, fans, compressor, tools...etc sitting at home not being used this year. I could of atleast brought over some big fans and my generator for you.

hey thanks Tim! might take you u on that....

I do need some expert advice though on a couple things...maybe you can help me out a little? need suspension and converter help....

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
hey thanks Tim! might take you u on that....

I do need some expert advice though on a couple things...maybe you can help me out a little? need suspension and converter help....

I'll PM you my phone number, if you need anything just give me a call before you go racing next time.

I may not be the best to answer your converter/suspension questions but I can probably send you in the right direction.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
first round on sunday....sorry Dana!!! same lane next year!!!!

IMG_3545.jpg

1/4 finals

IMG_3546.jpg

semi finals

IMG_3547.jpg

final race!

IMG_3548.jpg

88_Stanga

Established Member
B302 is my buddy gildo. and yes, he was sand bagging like a mofo in the MC class. He took first in quick ford after you knocked him out. his best is a [email protected] bad for an N/A 302 eh? congrats again!

ponynx

Established Member
jake its all good, i had ya covered but me being an idiot did not lift in time....lmao tasca will be here and ill try again ..........and again and again. hahahaha anyways its a good feeling goin to the finals huh ? did you put the $ sticker on the car yet ?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
jake its all good, i had ya covered but me being an idiot did not lift in time....lmao tasca will be here and ill try again ..........and again and again. hahahaha anyways its a good feeling goin to the finals huh ? did you put the $ sticker on the car yet ?

not a huge fan of stockers on the car...my garage prob. plus why let everyone know how good I am?? hahaha

yes..great feeling...especially racing with someone thats known around the country

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Hey Jake nice runs! Cobra is running great. Congrats !!!

Users who are viewing this thread