Complete car detail....50 hours and counting...Check it out!

monX

Established Member
Awesome work man.. the car looks like it just rolled out of the dealership brand new

g00se

I am Second
Established Member
Sweet man. Have to say I'm slightly jealous of you with a sick ass TT Cobra and helicopter license. Hope to see that car around soon!

Great job on the detailing!

CobraMac

Established Member
Sweet man. Have to say I'm slightly jealous of you with a sick ass TT Cobra and helicopter license. Hope to see that car around soon!

Great job on the detailing!

Haha thanks man! It's just been a lot of hard work and planning that's got me here. Of course I am luckier than most with what I've been able to do so far in life, so thank you very much! Hopefully it will be out on the road VERY soon!

reese

Established Member
WOW!!! Dude I give you like 1000% credit...you can see the pride and hard work you've spent on this car. One hell of a Cobra, one hell of an owner....Damn looks great! I am now going to spend hours on my car as well...these pics make me feel like a horrible owner ha! Great job man!

CobraMac

Established Member
WOW!!! Dude I give you like 1000% credit...you can see the pride and hard work you've spent on this car. One hell of a Cobra, one hell of an owner....Damn looks great! I am now going to spend hours on my car as well...these pics make me feel like a horrible owner ha! Great job man!

:beer: Thank you very much!! Like you said I definitely take pride in the car! I left it neglected while it was having the build done so I had to baby and get it back into its pristine shape like it was before the build!! Thanks again man and I'm glad I can be the catalyst to help others get their detailing going! :rockon:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Looks great, but what polish did you use on the exhaust? Mothers will make it shine like chrome and really show off all of the 10hrs spent doing the catback.

BlueSS

I Would Love To Kick The Guy In The Balls Who Designed That 3rd Brake Light! lol Car Looks Great CobraMac :beer:

CobraMac

Established Member
Looks great, but what polish did you use on the exhaust? Mothers will make it shine like chrome and really show off all of the 10hrs spent doing the catback.

I used mother's metal polish! Gotta love it

I Would Love To Kick The Guy In The Balls Who Designed That 3rd Brake Light! lol Car Looks Great CobraMac :beer:

Hahaha yahhh I agree with you man! Thanks a ton!!:beer:

sweetcobra1

Established Member
Are u having any problems rubbing the wheel wells with your spacers and H&R springs. I had 35mm spacers with stock springs that rubbed the paint of my fenders.:nono:

CobraMac

Established Member
Are u having any problems rubbing the wheel wells with your spacers and H&R springs. I had 35mm spacers with stock springs that rubbed the paint of my fenders.:nono:

I've had zero problems so far...and I don't have my fenders rolled yet...so we will see...I have H&R coupe race springs though.

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
damn...mine are looking a tint of brown, the woolite doesnt work...ill probably havea thread on it

CobraMac

Established Member
damn...mine are looking a tint of brown, the woolite doesnt work...ill probably havea thread on it

Aweee man that's a bummer....If I still had my cobra seats I might have been able to help ya.

Love seeing these types of threads.:beer: Makes me want to get my lazy ass off the coutch and do something to mine.

Thanks man!! Haha get off and do it then! :D

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
thanks...where in orange CO are you...imma be up in laguna in a few weeks hanging at my buddies 10M dollar beach house...id like to check ur car out

CobraMac

Established Member
thanks...where in orange CO are you...imma be up in laguna in a few weeks hanging at my buddies 10M dollar beach house...id like to check ur car out

I'm in the Mission Viejo area which is about 30 mins from Laguna Beach. That sounds like a badass beach house there. Those places def. aren't cheap! Have a couple friends with places there and Newport and they're alll amazing...you're lucky you get to do that! Yahhh def man...PM me when you're heading out here!

Users who are viewing this thread