WANTED: Collector quality 04 coupe

Damen

Established Member

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Not mine. A 1 owner 1500 mile coupe just got listed on eBay.
Wow, that is awesome. A Sonic Blue coupe with those miles is definitely worth the $45K. Theres a black vert on Cargurus with 51K miles that someone is trying to sell for $45K! But that SB is beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
61k now. That's insane. This has to be the highest price a 03/04 cobra has/will be sold for.

Ke1130

Established Member
Ahh, didn't know about that one.

I'm sure this one has been posted in here

Oxford White
Yeah that car was originally posted at 83k there’s a thread on it lol.
Op if you don’t mind me asking are you bidding on the blue one on eBay? There’s a 15k mineral grey on cargurus for 40k I thought was well priced given the current market.

Damen

Established Member
I am bidding but stopped.I am concerned about the faded paint inside the engine bay by the battery,has anyone seen this on other cobras?

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I see what you're talking about.
Maybe it's the sun?
Maybe it's not?
I have a Sonic Blue vert built 6/02- it has full paint in that area- both sides

I would contact the seller and have them take other pics of that area
if you're interested and bidding.
Edit- this car was built in 5/03. Maybe have members with same vintage Cobras check theirs?

Last edited:

04Struck

Established Member
I'll check out my 9500mile SB coupe tomorrow. Pretty sure its fully painted. That one looks like the rubber stop has primer over sprayed?
I am bidding but stopped.I am concerned about the faded paint inside the engine bay by the battery,has anyone seen this on other cobras?

SDsnake

Established Member
I'll check out my 9500mile SB coupe tomorrow. Pretty sure its fully painted. That one looks like the rubber stop has primer over sprayed?
I asked the seller on eBay and they said it’s a factory defect. Although never been in any accidents or repainted for any reason. Normally wouldn’t bother me but I see this affecting price down the road. Paying top dollar now and later someone will pick that apart! Still a beautiful car though.

04Struck

Established Member
I agree..unless others have seen this before that is strange...might be worth getting an Inspection done on it with detailed pictures for like 300 bucks or fly out there to personally inspect it. If it checks out I could see it being factory defect. After all quality control wasn't the greatest for these cars.
I asked the seller on eBay and they said it’s a factory defect. Although never been in any accidents or repainted for any reason. Normally wouldn’t bother me but I see this affecting price down the road. Paying top dollar now and later someone will pick that apart! Still a beautiful car though.

04Struck

Established Member
Theres a nice 10k mile sonic blue coupe on fb I saw earlier listed at $49k I cant find the as nomore though

04Struck

Established Member
Not sure if you were able to see the 2k mile DSG on here..was gna add the link but disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread