WANTED: Collector quality 04 coupe

Damen

Established Member
Hey what’s up everyone I know these cars are hard to find and I’m willing to pay what it takes to get the car I want!Im looking for low miles,no modifications,no body or paint work,pretty much a collectors car that has been stored properly inside and never driven in rain!!!I know I’m asking a lot but like I said I’m willing to pay what it takesDSG,CO,Black,SB preferred

Willing to travel! Thanks!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hope you find your dream Terminator, Damen. By the way, Sonic Blue and Dark Shadow Gray were 2003 only colors.

Be patient and you'll eventually find what you're looking for. Low mile, stock, collector quality '03-'04 Cobras are hard to find, but they're out there.

Damen

Established Member
Thanks Bob pretty much open to every color except Yellow,and I wouldn’t turn down the right 03 either!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yeah if I had the money, the front license plate would be a deal breaker for me.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
it's not a brand new car, so it doesn't directly correlate, but a quick glance at an inflation calculator for $32k in 2003 is $46k in 2021.

as mentioned, they aren't making any more of them, so that's about as close to a brand new terminator as you're going to get.

Damen

Established Member
I seen that red fire,but I don’t know,for that price Id rather buy from a meticulous owner and not a dealer/flipper

Silver95

Established Member
Well the crazy thing is to see what money low mileage clean lightning’s are bringing !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sajin

Established Member

Damen

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread