Cold Hard Boost... CPR kit install

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Quick update. Gotta swap harnesses and ecu's. New one will be here Saturday.

The shift levers on the side of the transmissions ARE DIFFERENT. YOU DEFINATELY NEED THE MUSTANG LEVER.

It's only 10 bucks from Ford. This puts the shifter location in sync with the gear lever location on the trans. Mustang one is on the left.

C2435C08-F064-4C5B-A88B-B1F46B0BB441_zpsbshl8uli.jpg

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Just set the car back on the ground. Swapping the brake assembly out and have to wait for the ecu to be programmed and Mastwolf to send the new tune and I should be ready to rock!!!

Figured I'd soak up some AC and get the parts list together. Some of the things you MAY need are:

The auto shifter dr3z-7210-ba
Shifter cable br3z-7e395-c
Flex plate bl3z6375-a
Transmission cooler br3z-7a095-b
Trans fluid tubes cr3z-7r081-b (unless you go custom like I did)
Mustang trans lever br3z-7a256-a
Shifter bezel for the auto ar3z-7e391-aa (have to remove the manual one and the plastic nipples)
Auto brake reservoir 9r3z-2k478-b
Auto trans harness dr3z-14300-g

If I can think of anything else, I'll add it. I know finding some of these part numbers were an absolute PITA so I figured I'd post them. Should be driving it tomorrow if the weather is good. Can't wait!!!

Last edited:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Drove it today for the first time and I'm still reaching for a damn clutch!! :rockon:

Time for some datalogging and tune revisions. Everything works as it should but still have the abs light on. I have a few tricks to try before I buy a module.

Can't wait to go wot and feel the power with no loss of boost between shifts!!!

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Drove it today for the first time and I'm still reaching for a damn clutch!! :rockon:

Time for some datalogging and tune revisions. Everything works as it should but still have the abs light on. I have a few tricks to try before I buy a module.

Can't wait to go wot and feel the power with no loss of boost between shifts!!!

To be honest I dunno what im doing, I just change random numbers....glad it even made it down the road much less back!

:)

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Was wondering why it was making funny noises :D

If she runs like she did on your other tune, she will go 9's in no time! I have plenty of faith in ya brother!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
#wannagofast...er

Lol :D apparently gotta locate a 3B converter now. Got till October/November before the cooler air hits :rockon:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
So been driving it a little bit. The drive ability is so docile it's awesome. I will say I can definitely feel the difference in the power application and can already tell the car is gonna fly. Still gotta figure the abs issue out as I may be buying a module. No leaks and no noises. I'm stoked so far.

Also a shoutout to Chris Holmes (mastwolf). The man is in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico working and is still reading logs and sending me revisions!!!! :rockon:

Can't wait to go wot for the first time and not have to lift to shift :D

corepwn

Established Member
So been driving it a little bit. The drive ability is so docile it's awesome. I will say I can definitely feel the difference in the power application and can already tell the car is gonna fly. Still gotta figure the abs issue out as I may be buying a module. No leaks and no noises. I'm stoked so far.

Also a shoutout to Chris Holmes (mastwolf). The man is in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico working and is still reading logs and sending me revisions!!!! :rockon:

Can't wait to go wot for the first time and not have to lift to shift :D

Chris from forcedmotorsports is great to work with and should have the auto dialed in pretty well for you.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Been driving the car around quite a bit when I'm home. Being away for training kinda sucks!

Got new race star wheels and was provided some MT pro's (thanks Hondasaki! :beer:) and wired up a transbrake before I left for training.

Can't wait to get home and try it out!!! Wish it wasn't so damn hot out. I'd hit the track :(

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Been driving the car around quite a bit when I'm home. Being away for training kinda sucks!

Got new race star wheels and was provided some MT pro's (thanks Hondasaki! :beer:) and wired up a transbrake before I left for training.

Can't wait to get home and try it out!!! Wish it wasn't so damn hot out. I'd hit the track :(

I'll be getting a hold of ya so we can do some more tuning soon!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Oh you know it! Hitting the track next Friday since I'll be off with the stock converter to see what it does. After I swap in the circle d I'll hit the track again to see the difference

How the misses hasn't noticed the big ass box and asked "what's that?" yet is beyond me... It's right under the ironing board. Maybe I should put it in the kitchen and ask for a sammich...

GHIG'13

Established Member
Oh you know it! Hitting the track next Friday since I'll be off with the stock converter to see what it does. After I swap in the circle d I'll hit the track again to see the difference

How the misses hasn't noticed the big ass box and asked "what's that?" yet is beyond me... It's right under the ironing board. Maybe I should put it in the kitchen and ask for a sammich...

My Dad always said whenever he wanted to sneak a new gun past my mom he would just hide it in the oven,lol.

Users who are viewing this thread