Cold Hard Boost... CPR kit install

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
If it's just gonna be on pump I'd do the BAP to at least get it on the road. You will have no problem off loading it when you go return.

I'll go return at some point but this biatch will go 9's before I do LOL :D

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
That's probably what I will do. I'd like to have a mid to high 130's trap on pump gas before I switched to E85. Not sure if I'll have enough fuel to do so, but I'll find out haha. 9's should be cake for you now, especially with the new converter.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Full weight and 8.5lbs got me 136 on pump with 15 degrees timing. What gears ya got? I wouldn't see you having an issue to get that mph your after

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Right now, 3.73's with the MT82. This winter I'm going to 3.31's. With the On3 kit, I'll be running it around 8.5-10psi for the street duty pretty well. Stock motor minus what will be OPG's and lower crank sprockets, so I wanna keep it somewhat safe haha. 11psi will be the highest. I think on 10psi I could get my goal pretty easily, if I can drive it well enough.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
You should have NO issues. I was shifting with the clutch and launching pretty easy. No clutch dumps for me and it surprised me every time. The 3.31's will make that car pull like a train. I think I was at 136 on 275/60 Hoosiers at 7,100-7,200 rpm. They actually measured shorter too. 27.5" tall. That car will be a beast for sure at 10.5lbs

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
That's what I am hoping for haha. 10.5 pounds may be a little much on E85 with the stock motor though. Guess we will see, tune will be spot on since I'm going to someone who knows what they are doing. I'm gonna be on a 28" QTP as well. I'd like to cross the line at the end of 4th but I don't see it happening with 3.31's and 28's.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
God damn that car sounds SO good.

Idk what it is about those CPR cars, but they have such a distinct sound... No other turbo kits sound anything like it. I need that sound, haha. I can't stop watching the video! Try and get an outside video too, that turbo sounds nuts.

Last edited:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
:beer: thanks bud

I'll try. At work now and wont have time till the weekend. Can't wait to have the time for the track :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread