Cocktails

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
My wife's grandfather makes a soco Manhattan, straight up. Its pretty good. I'll have to see if I can get the recipe next time I see him.

Mach828

Established Member
I haven't found a local place that can make an old fashioned to save their life. Best old fashioned I've had was at the MGM in Las Vegas at both the whiskey bar and at wolfgang pucks.

Now i just make my own with Bulleit Rye, old fashioned and blood orange bitters, sugar in the raw, and of course the cherry juice. Ingredients chilled so ice doesn't water it down. Besides that beer and straight whiskey.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
My two favorites are a margarita made from homemade sour mix which is 1 cup of sugar, 3 cups water, 12 limes, 8 lemons mixed with my own jalapeño infused tequila. The other is a brazilian caipirinha which is made from Brazilian rum know as cachaca shaken with a muddled lime and sugar. Both fantastic cocktails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blown 89

Established Member
Jameson Caskmates (40%) on ice is money. It's aged in craft beer barrels for those who haven't heard of it before. SMOOTH
If you can find it try the Jameson 18 Year Old Limited Reserve. If you do find it buy me a bottle and ship it (I'm not joking).

Users who are viewing this thread