Cobra's paid for!

Trainman

Established Member
Long story short. I sold a rental property I have had for years, and with some of the money I made I decided to pay my Cobra off. Man does it feel good not to have a payment on a car I never drive. Now Its time to save for that new whipple 2.9

Last edited:

derockgt

Established Member
congrats, nice not having a car payment isnt it, just wait till that first check, knowing you dont have a payment.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
It's such a load off once it's paid for. I try and double my monthly payment to get mine paid for quick. I lol'ed at the not having a payment for a car I never drive.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! It is always nice to actually own the car you're driving. Nice looking Cobra by the way. :)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
You suck, j/k. Congrats, hopefully mine will be in 2 1/2yrs but seems so far away.

Schlangenbisse

Established Member
Thankfully I just pay for insurance. It's the first car I've bought on my own and was able to pay cash in full! :rockon: A car with no debt = much more $$ more MODS :coolman:

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Yea it is a great feeling knowing that the car you tear apart all the time is paid for. Now its a hobby and I dont feel so bad when it sits. Loved when I paid mine off..

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Was a great feeling when I paid mine off too! Now if I could only win the lottery or something and pay off my truck and house!

Users who are viewing this thread