Cobra vs. 135i

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
So Ive got a buddy that wants to see what his BMW will do against a Cobra. He knows hes got a quick little car but has not put it against a Cobra. His car is stock. See my mods in my sig. Gimmie your thoughts. Vid will be posted when it happens.

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
Before I picked up my cobra I almost picked up a 335i. I'm glad I didn't pick it up. I would of regret it. As everyone else says it should be an ease for you.

Hawwk11

Established Member
The only beemers that would even compete with a TERMINATOR would have to have to be wearing an M badge. :p

97SaleenCobra

Established Member
The only beemers that would even compete with a TERMINATOR would have to have to be wearing an M badge. :p

not exactly, a modded 135i (tune, intake, midpipe, and muffler) can run high 11's the run low 13's dead stock. They are a pretty cool little car. Not my thing but pretty fast none the less. Oh and OP you will walk him!

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Watch out..:lol1:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2T3VeD-GHk"]YouTube- 135i vs Shelby GT500[/ame]

DisposableHero

Established Member
not exactly, a modded 135i (tune, intake, midpipe, and muffler) can run high 11's the run low 13's dead stock. They are a pretty cool little car. Not my thing but pretty fast none the less. Oh and OP you will walk him!

exactly.. i had a buddy with exactly those specs and gave me a good run with my old novi setup making 550rwhp

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
What the hell is a 135!, ha
Oh well, i still put money on the cobra.
Hope u can drive :burnout:

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
A buddy of mine owns one and I have driven it. Very nice car but not even close in power to a pullied cobra. No need to race, just take him for a spin like I chose to do. I also sped through a few sharp curves to let him know that my car is a handling cobra. Be safe

Last edited:

Black Sex

Established Member
There is a kid in town that has one. He told everyone he wanted to race me so I asked him one night and he denied saying all that....lol. I think his ran 14-15's at the track.

ScubaTermi

Established Member
I raced a 335i tt Dinan stage 3 and had no problem have fun and be save ( It made 400 hp)

racebronco2

Established Member
It being completely stock should not be a problem. The low 13's were done after many times trying to get the best launch, msot people would not traet their cars like that. The cars that run high 11's are modded and run some type of drag radials.

Users who are viewing this thread