image_zpsvnp053jm.png
[/URL]

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Whoa! You're a beast! LOL. That HAS to get your heart pounding. Is it as hard to do as it looks? Well done! That was fun to watch.

brunocobratt

Established Member
Whoa! You're a beast! LOL. That HAS to get your heart pounding. Is it as hard to do as it looks? Well done! That was fun to watch.
It is alot harder with a mustang because of the extra weight for sure. It is the most exiting (sp?) thing i have ever done for sure. Every time i go drifting i cant wipe the smile out of my face for days, lol

Stevo151

Established Member
So sick! I could watch that all day. I've always loved your cobra man! Glad to see you're still drifting it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldmodman

Established Member
How long does a set of tires last and what are you using?

Do you have some kind of special "low traction" tires so they will slide easily?

My favorite part is where a car spins out and everyone OTHER than you panics and goes off the track but you just drift through the whole turn.

Last edited:

brunocobratt

Established Member
So sick! I could watch that all day. I've always loved your cobra man! Glad to see you're still drifting it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah i toke a little break my daughter was born i few months ago but now i am back

That was great! But your videos are always exciting!
Thanks man

How long does a set of tires last and what are you using?

Do you have some kind of special "low traction" tires so they will slide easily?

My favorite part is where a car spins out and everyone OTHER than you panics and goes off the track but you just drift through the whole turn.
The tires that i am using are crappy chinese tires they dont have much traction but i am using it not because of the low traction but because they are cheap, a good set of tires would be muchbetter for drifting but it gets expensive, yeah in the beginning i was slowing down when someone spinned ( sp?) but i was loosing my sections, i am on the beginners class but know how to drift already maybe next time i will go on the next class
Tires were gone in 8 laps

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
It's very rare these day seeing a Mustang losing control purposely and not smashing into to something. ;) Seriously though this looks fun as hell. When ever I go gokarting this is the only thing I want to do.

brunocobratt

Established Member
Very cool!!!!!
Thanks

Awesme... Looks fun
It is

WOW!

8 laps for a set of tires! That's just insane.

I would be buying used tires at that wear rate.
Believe it or not the chinese tires are cheaper than the used tires

It's very rare these day seeing a Mustang losing control purposely and not smashing into to something. ;) Seriously though this looks fun as hell. When ever I go gokarting this is the only thing I want to do.
Lol

Users who are viewing this thread