cobra totaled

icyrolly

icyrolly 03 cobra
Established Member
Well there is 1 less zinc yellow terminator on the road. Somebody turned into my lane (into a bar) and pretty much hit me head on. The cobra is totaled. Both air bags, doors won't shut front of engine smashed...:'(. I took some damage my self. Tried to miss the guy but it happened to fast. Wrecker guy said "that ain't no regular mustang is it" hell no said! Just had heads and timing chains all re done...$2000 and a clutch about 3 weeks ago.:cuss:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your loss, but glad to see that you are still around to type the story yourself! Cars can always be replaced.

evolve

Established Member
Time to:
Fully recover
Get insurance check
Buy 2013 GT500 or another Terminator

On a serious note, glad you are alive and ok!

nycarpenter

Established Member
Look at it this way nobody seriously hurt and cars are replaceable even a terminator. If my car were wrecked and everyone walks away I have to tell you the car and $$ that may or may not be lost mean nothing to me. Maybe buy the salvage and turn a profit? Sorry to hear about you ride :(

twisted03snake

Established Member
Man that's horrible...glad your ok and I agree with all the above, your worth more than a car! Take Nycarpenter's advice and buy the car back and recoupe some $$$! Good luck!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Sorry to hear and glad you are ok.

With the receipts for the recent work done I bet you could get that money back.

Buy back the car from your insurance and part it out. Then take all the money you made and go shopping for a new ride.

icyrolly

icyrolly 03 cobra
Established Member
Thanks! all of you. I had a lot of fun in this car. The guys at the towing co. Already eyeballing it. Stripping it with their eyes like it was a hot chick or somthing. We will see what happens the insurance co has already took it away. All I got was the snake shifter ball.

Users who are viewing this thread