Cobra Talk

JMD0346

Established Member
Why not go E85? With a behemoth and a behemoth amount of boost you could get close to 750 from what ive been reading.

Im looking into doing a similar setup. Cams, LT's, E85, Big returnless system, and a 2.8LC KB or a 3.4 Whipple with the big intakes. If I do it Id like to think id crack 700 atleast.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Why not go E85? With a behemoth and a behemoth amount of boost you could get close to 750 from what ive been reading.

Im looking into doing a similar setup. Cams, LT's, E85, Big returnless system, and a 2.8LC KB or a 3.4 Whipple with the big intakes. If I do it Id like to think id crack 700 atleast.

I am thinking about e85 just going to take some time til I bring it back into the shop

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Beat him without the blower.

asawetshirtqd7.png

stangaholic280

Established Member
I am thinking about e85 just going to take some time til I bring it back into the shop

You guys are meaning "Mammoth", right? The behemoth is the lesser of the 2...the mammoth is the big bertha.

If you run a mammoth inlet on your 2.8KB on E85 or race gas you WILL hit 750......ask me how I know. :beer:

[youtube_browser]EEOILIaCiLI[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You guys are meaning "Mammoth", right? The behemoth is the lesser of the 2...the mammoth is the big bertha.

If you run a mammoth inlet on your 2.8KB on E85 or race gas you WILL hit 750......ask me how I know. :beer:

[youtube_browser]EEOILIaCiLI[/youtube_browser]

I watched both dyno pulls and I have to say that your Cobra really liked the E85 and 23# boost. Love your vert!! :beer: :rockon:

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
There are a lot of people who are lack the knowledge on cars. I have a co-worder who bragged about how he can beat my cobra with his corrolla S. It is the fastest car he had ever driven so now he thinks he can take on the world. He challenged me and I said I would for $5K. the idiot almost agreed, until my buddy convinced him that he knew nothing about cars! :nonono: could have been $5k richer!!
Anyways, crush that stupid camaro!!

stangaholic280

Established Member
Thanks Bob and Kirk...I can officially say that selling her was one of the dumbest things I've done. At last I made someone else happy lol.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
There are a lot of people who are lack the knowledge on cars. I have a co-worder who bragged about how he can beat my cobra with his corrolla S. It is the fastest car he had ever driven so now he thinks he can take on the world. He challenged me and I said I would for $5K. the idiot almost agreed, until my buddy convinced him that he knew nothing about cars! :nonono: could have been $5k richer!!
Anyways, crush that stupid camaro!!

Well we haven't raced yet due to the fact I'm putting the final mods on but he don't stand a chance. He already lost to my buddies 03 mach 1 so I'll be ok but then again I don't doubt anyone cars. Thanks for the encouragement

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
not saying every cobra is the same but with said mods its a little bold to be hoping for 750 but to each his own, no prob with shooting high

as far as the camaro guy, u should walk him all day with the mods you got

Hope ya get ur cobra soon and GL on the 750hp range:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread