Cobra Talk

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Admin could you Plz delete this thread

Well I know a guy who brags hardcore about his 2010 Camaro and how he can destory Stangs.

Last edited:

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Btw, some mods I have are bassani o/r x-pipe, borla cat back, kooks headers,2.8 KB S/C, C&L CAI, etc... So much more. Just waiting to get my baby back in my hand. Miss it lol. Sucks driving anything less than a cobra

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
You're planning on hitting 750 on pump or race gas? And this should be in the terminator section shouldn't it?

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
If I can't reach my goal of 750 then I would at least want it to be a little over 600. I just want my car back in my hand. miss driving it

GodStang

Established Member
What boost? With your mods you are far from 750 unless you are on tons of boost. You can still probably beat him not sure on your driving.

fastford21g

Gear Head
Established Member
I hate people that talk car and have no idea what they are talking about. . . typical camaro guy

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I have tons of mods currently being worked on to reach at least 600 and still buying parts

You should make well over 600rwhp, 750 rwhp isnt gonna happen unless you have a behemoth or mph inlet and even then your gonna need to push massive amounts of boost or spray.

GodStang

Established Member
Definitely agree on that. Thats was the cai i had before going into mods. been a strong debate for me on what cai to go to

Unless you go custom the JLT 12" is by far your best bet. Also look into the Behemoth inlet. Will help create tons of power.

Users who are viewing this thread