Cobra Tail lights

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
birdman941 said:
There is no such thing as a stupid question.
Maybe the dude has a thirst for Mustang knowledge.
We all have to start somewhere.
Personally, I would help the guy, but that's just me.
Maybe send him a link to where he can get what he wants ( Oh yeah, I already did that).
Now if he was putting flames, neon lights, stickers everywhere and a 6 foot dual deck wing, fart cans, well...........
then you would flame him based on your opinion. Just as we were flaming him on our opinions. It is all the same....

pot, meet kettle

you have no right to tell us we are meanies because he bestowed our opinion very openly about his car when you are going to turn around and hint that it may be different if he were running neons,flames,ect. To someone that stuff may be cool, just like to others putting 24 wheels and a 6" lift on a stang would be cool, and to you being a faker and falsely badging your car to look like you spent extra money for the REAL DEAL is cool.

Torchred35th

Established Member
Basically VenemousSVT thinks his car is greater than god. HAHAHA. And BTW dont hate on the modded GT motors, there are plenty of them who will embarass your "300% authentic SVT Cobra".

Torchred35th

Established Member
and thanks to everyone else in this thread that actually had a POSITIVE post. Its assholes like VenemousSVT and his ego that keep people away from this site.

YardSpecial

War Veteran X 2
Established Member
So did you buy the lights or not ???

Funny thing is I got flamed for making a GT look like a V6 car...........

Badges are ghey as hell.................

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Torchred35th said:
Basically VenemousSVT thinks his car is greater than god. HAHAHA. And BTW dont hate on the modded GT motors, there are plenty of them who will embarass your "300% authentic SVT Cobra".
not once in this thread have I flexxed the muscles of my authentic cobra. As a matter of fact the only thing I have said about my car is that I bought an authentic cobra. I havent hinted off that I think my car is any better then any other, however mine deserves to wear the cobra badge and SVT logo unlike your GT.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Torchred35th said:
and thanks to everyone else in this thread that actually had a POSITIVE post. Its assholes like VenemousSVT and his ego that keep people away from this site.
awww... you want to cry on my shoulder. I think you guys are funny as hell. Dotn be mad at me just because you got owned on a thread on the internet and now everyone think your a fake. You guys take a few days off and talk amongst yourselves and get a good argument against me. Then come back on here and all argue with me at the same taime and we will see then if you have enough combined knowlege of a real cobra to put me in my place.

have a great week!

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Torchred35th said:
I converted my ENGINE to a 32V Cobra motor. I do have a 99 GT, nothing else on the car has or will be changed. All EMBLEMS will REMAIN GT. No Cobra bumpers, badging, or anything else will be represented on my car. I was looking for the Cobra Taillights simply because im following a RED and GOLD theme throughout the car.
This is the right idea! So go ahead and get the lights. Post pics.

:coolman:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
i just saw this topic, and i guess ill put in my $.02...

if the guy wants to be a poser, and put cobra badges on it, let him do it... dont get your panties all in a bunch over it, it's him thats a poser, dont get upset.

one time it REALLY pisses me off though... im cruising up the road... pass a used car lot... braing sees a mustang witha snake on the side... brain registers MUSTANG COBRA FOR SALE, MUST TURN AROUND, AND GO BACk... then... get their... WTF, V6, or WTF, GT??? then... if a car salesmen comes out, and says (and yes, this has happened before) this my friend, is a very very rare car, this is the ONLY V6 cobra that SVT produced this year... i get PISSED

but anyways, also, why the fauck would ANYBODY take and spend the money it would take to do all the cobra ground effect, hood, then drivetrain, to put in their GT, when for instance, a used 99 GT = $8k-9k, or they could buy a REAL cobra for $10-12K, and not have to put THOUSANDS of dollars into it, to make it look like a cobra, and have the drivetrain and stuff??? its like wipin before you poop, it jsut dont make no sense.

cory

Users who are viewing this thread