Cobra Shirts

NWUCIT

Established Member
Suavy,

I received my shirt today....it looks GREAT. Thank you for the express shipping. I have sent you a paypal for $14.50 to cover your extra shipping expense.

You have proven yourself.
Continued blessings to you!!

suavy

Established Member
Suavy,

You've more than covered yourself and any explanations are taken and forgiven! I haven't received my shirt yet but after talking to you I'm sure it's on the way. Also there's no chance that I'll be cashing any check that comes my way from you!

We all thank you for what you have done and when I get my shirt even if it only has one Signature on it is getting framed! That's how much I appreciate it.

thanks,
Brian:beer:

Your next Brian, going to talk to Cillufo Thursday and will find out about Bienkowski from Cillufo. If nothing else I will send it with the one sig. Sorry I had your shirt mixed up with some one else's.

God Bless,

Jeronimo

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Am I up yet?

Suavy - you were looking into my request from page 2. Were you able to locate the 2 names listed below so I can get a shirt. I would really love to have one.

I think my builders are:
Ken Bienkowski
Mark Schuman

I want 2 shirts
1XL
1XXL
Heck I will even take a XXXL - just to get one

Advise on pricing and payment method.

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I thought mine was on its way but evidentally not! Now I don't know if I still have his phone number. Does anyone else have it?

Please do some research for me if you can.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
sned me a pick of the names and I will try. One condition? No hurt e-mails or post if I dont get back to you right away! And no money till you get the shirt in your hand!!!!!!

god Bless,
[email protected]

Jeronimo

Hey Suavy. I have already sent you an email...maybe it got lost in the shuffle. I will send another.

Thanks

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Suavy - you were looking into my request from page 2. Were you able to locate the 2 names listed below so I can get a shirt. I would really love to have one.

I think my builders are:
Ken Bienkowski
Mark Schuman

Suavy - would you be able to get these 2 fellows to sign a shirt for me. I would love a shirt in XL or XXL or L.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread