Cobra Shirts

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
He said he was going back to work on Monday and will probably post someting then.:beer:

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
Glad to hear things seem to be back on track:banana:.

In PMs with Suavy he seemed to be an upright guy:thumbsup:.

Suavy - Good to know you will be back at work and hope you survived the hard times without too much suffering on you and your family.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Everybody goes through times like these. I think it is really cool that you guys are being patient. He sounds like an honest guy.

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
I just got off the phone with Suavy and he said he's shipping mine today! Then he only has two other ones that have been paid for and ready to ship.

So everything is cool and he is a honest man!

Thanks Posi, hoping to get my shirt. Glad to hear Suavy is back at work. My last e-mail from him was that my shirt was all signed and ready to be shipped, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that mine is one that he was saying is ready to go, and will be coming soon...

NWUCIT

Established Member
Well, at least it looks like some headway is being made....at minimum, this latest query may result in some of the guys getting shirts that have been waiting for months. I still have hopes of getting mine, but have e-mailed Suavy that I understand it if he can't produce, just please refund my money and no hard feelings...maybe I'll get a response soon since he has been contacted by others.

Would everyone that gets his shirt please post up to let the rest of us know. Great community of guys and gals here at SVTP!!!

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
GOT MY SHIRT THIS MORNING FROM SUAVY!!!!!!!
WOO-HOO!!
Thanks to all that helped.
Suavy really came through in the end.
Not only did he send me my shirt, using express mail, but he also included a check for $20. No note included with it, so I am not sure why he sent the money to me.
The way I look at it, I still owe him money. The deal was $20 for the shirt, plus shipping.
I sent him $25, and it cost him $16.25 to ship it to me. So I am going to rip up his check, and will send him an additional $11.25. I am thankful he came through in the end, but there is certainly no need for him to refund me anything!
Thanks again for sending me the shirt Suavy! It is awesome!!!
And thanks AGAIN for everyone that helped on this.
Dave

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
The guy is more worried about ruining his reputation over this than anything. That's why he made sure you^^ were happy!:beer:

suavy

Established Member
GOT MY SHIRT THIS MORNING FROM SUAVY!!!!!!!
WOO-HOO!!
Thanks to all that helped.
Suavy really came through in the end.
Not only did he send me my shirt, using express mail, but he also included a check for $20. No note included with it, so I am not sure why he sent the money to me.
The way I look at it, I still owe him money. The deal was $20 for the shirt, plus shipping.
I sent him $25, and it cost him $16.25 to ship it to me. So I am going to rip up his check, and will send him an additional $11.25. I am thankful he came through in the end, but there is certainly no need for him to refund me anything!
Thanks again for sending me the shirt Suavy! It is awesome!!!
And thanks AGAIN for everyone that helped on this.
Dave
I sent you the check for 20 bucks to cover the money you sent me for the shirt. I realize that any excuse I could offer would not be good enough!

I too would have been upset if some one took that long to get back to me! My deepest apologies' to the Terminator Club for any inconvenience I have caused you all.

God Bless,

Suavy (Jeronimo)

suavy

Established Member
yeah, I'm a little worried...no answer to my PM and money been gone for 7 weeks.....oh, well, I guess $25 bucks isn't the end of the world...but I am holding out faith in Suavy...he seems like a real stand up guy.

I am back and going to get the shirts I have signed already and send them out.
I will also send you a check for 20 bucks to cover the money you sent me for the shirt. I realize that any excuse I could offer would not be good enough!

I too would have been upset if some one took that long to get back to me! My deepest apologies' to the Terminator Club for any inconvenience I have caused you all.

God Bless,

Suavy (Jeronimo)

suavy

Established Member
I am chalking this one up as one HUGE disappointment. $25 gone.
Got several e-mails from Suavy saying that he was working on it, and then one 3 weeks ago today saying it was shipping out to me "tomorrow by noon." But still no shirt, and no further replies from him to my e-mails.
Bummer.

I am back and going to get the shirts I have signed already and send them out.
I will also send you a check for 20 bucks to cover the money you sent me for the shirt. I realize that any excuse I could offer would not be good enough!

God Bless,

Suavy (Jeronimo)

suavy

Established Member
Terminator Club,
I am back and going to get the shirts I have signed already and send them out to those who have already sent me money.

Please know that my reputation means more to me than 20 bucks.

However, I too would have been upset if some one took that long to get back to me! My deepest apologies' to the Terminator Club for any inconvenience I have caused you all. I have a few more shirts but am gonna hang on to those for a while until my life is more stable.
When I'm at work I am responsible for 3 assembly lines that are about 100 yards long. To get these shirts signed I have to go to the back side of the Romeo facility and ask those who still work here to sign them. If the person is retired I have to find a way to contact them and then travel to them to get them signed.
Guess I bit off more than I could chew!

God Bless,

Suavy (Jeronimo)

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
Suavy - I know what a PITA it is for you to get this done, that's why I am psyched to have the shirt! It was totally worth the wait.
No way I am cashing your $20 check. It is already ripped up in pieces, and I have mailed to you today the $11.25 mentioned above for the extra shipping cost.
Thanks again!

NWUCIT

Established Member
Terminator Club,
I am back and going to get the shirts I have signed already and send them out to those who have already sent me money.

Please know that my reputation means more to me than 20 bucks.

However, I too would have been upset if some one took that long to get back to me! My deepest apologies' to the Terminator Club for any inconvenience I have caused you all. I have a few more shirts but am gonna hang on to those for a while until my life is more stable.
When I'm at work I am responsible for 3 assembly lines that are about 100 yards long. To get these shirts signed I have to go to the back side of the Romeo facility and ask those who still work here to sign them. If the person is retired I have to find a way to contact them and then travel to them to get them signed.
Guess I bit off more than I could chew!

God Bless,

Suavy (Jeronimo)

All I can say is WOW.....and I concur with the rest......do not send me a check with the shirt...I will not cash it:rockon: and if the shipping costs you more than the $5 I sent, you will be getting a paypal for the balance.

Faith restored.

And God Bless YOU, Suavy.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Suavy,

You've more than covered yourself and any explanations are taken and forgiven! I haven't received my shirt yet but after talking to you I'm sure it's on the way. Also there's no chance that I'll be cashing any check that comes my way from you!

We all thank you for what you have done and when I get my shirt even if it only has one Signature on it is getting framed! That's how much I appreciate it.

thanks,
Brian:beer:

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Awesome news!! I'm glad everything is working out for everyone.

Suavy has shown that he definately is a stand up guy. God bless you Suavy and I hope things get better for you. :beer:

suavy

Established Member
I have ***
1 - XL signed on one side by R.P.M
1 - XL signed already by Cory L & R. Nulty
1 - XXL signed already by Paul Wormsbacher & Ray Kohler

I bought these already signed does any one need these? e-mail me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread