Cobra Shirts

suavy

Established Member
Some of you know that I work at the engine plant where the Terminator was built. I was able to buy about 10 or 15 shirts from our plants gift shop that will be closing real soon. These shirts have "Made with Pride one Hell of a Ride Then the SVT logo and the same name plate that is on the engine. It shows the signature of the 2 people who built your engine. If you can forward me a clear digital pic of your engine build plate I can have the persons who built your engine sign it. I have done shirts like this for Jim @ JDM and I think Johnny Lightning. I will post a pic of the shirts and list an add on the classified section of this web site.
I have ***
1 - XL signed on one side by R.P.M
1 - XL signed already by Cory L & R. Nulty
1 - XXL signed already by Paul Wormsbacher & Ray Kohler
3 - XXL
6 - XXXL
I also have a few lightning Logo shirts
1 - XL Black with yellow & Silver Lightning logo
2 - XL Black with Red & Silver Lightning logo
4 - Black hats with Yellow and silver Lightning logos

God Bless,

Suavy
CIMG1111.jpg

CIMG1110.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds like a pretty cool shirt. A picture, though, would help.

liedenfrost

Established Member
I'll take one in 2XL. My engine builders were Phil and Alfred. PM me and let me know how much it is.

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Put me in for one XL and I'll get me engine builders names! Damn I'm excited as hell about this! Hopefully there's still some left. Let me know and the MO will be out today! If I get one it's going in a frame and hanging in my office!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This poor guy is going to have fun responding to all of these orders. :)

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
CobraBob said:
This poor guy is going to have fun responding to all of these orders. :)
Wonder if he realizes how many owners and previous owners would like to have one of the shirts.
It would look nice next to the build sheet, SVT cert, window sticker, autographed picture poster of Jack Roush, terminator banner, "The authentic American muscle car" poster with the Boss 429 and Terminator and my copy of, "Iron Fist, Lead Foot." Also autographed with a little passage by Roush and the author Frank M.
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread