COBRA R Race Car

t_towner

Established Member
93 Raced R

Wow, this is some interesting stuff.

Seems like quite a disfunctional family. Kind of like my aunt Peggy on steroids.......

buddha93

Established Member
Wow, this is some interesting stuff.

Seems like quite a disfunctional family. Kind of like my aunt Peggy on steroids.......

LOL! Now that's funny!:D

Like I said before, it's a long story and I just leave well enough alone. There are folks on both sides of the fence on this one.

Care to show any pics of your collection or cars?

drkhrse

Established Member
LOL! Now that's funny!:D

Like I said before, it's a long story and I just leave well enough alone. There are folks on both sides of the fence on this one.

Care to show any pics of your collection or cars?

Try the links in his sig, Nice Collection!

Speedfreek

Established Member
Another from Arron.

You miss my Point Cobra186, My point is your story about my and my life always Changes. It seems you just want to start shit about me. And I am not sure why.

I Just figured that most peole where smart enough to Figure out by a title that read, PAINT WORK WRECK HISTORY! (whats not honest aboput that)That they knew it had been wrecked why should it matter how I got it. I told everyone who replied I bought it wrecked. With all the BS tire kickers I was not in the mood for 2500 Offers on a Excellent Condition 93 Cobra. You are so smart about everything else in my life but yet you couldn't figure that out. It seems you track and follow every car I touch

I paid my Debts to the haters, I was banned! But I still think It was BS, I called LL out on something he did in a PM. Next thing I know I am banned, I was on the Board for like 5 to 6 Years, 0 Complaints from no one. But yet Piss off one MOD and your done. So again,, I have nothing aginst you. But is seems once a year you deem it necessary to Druge up the past about a damn Wrecked teal 93 Cobra

Oh and I saw you're Statement about 4993 Being a rebuilt wreck. Again with your Rumors, That is total BS. It has ever VIN sticker on it. I bought the car in Excellent shape out of PA about 2 and a half Years ago. I will fly you up here if you question that car. If you want Pictures I'd be happy to send them

I asked you to find someone I ripped off or screwed over, funny in the many years I have been saving these cars. No one has! But I have been in Magazines, and restored some pretty sweet cars, Not often I toot my horn, but I figured it was about time. I'd also be glad to post Pics of 93R #19 and all the paint work it had, which wasn't much, and yes, at least 4 People to me that YOU cobra186 told them the whole car was painted in a PM to them.

Yes the 93R was only listed for a Day on e-bay, But you all talked about #19 for Weeks, Hell you can Google 93 Cobra r#19 and it will pretty much tell you everything about the car. Thanks again Speed, And I promise Last Most from me. If anyone wants Pictues of the Said Wrecked 93 Cobra, Plase come over to 93Cobra.com shoot me a PM and I will send them to you, You can post them on SVTP. Thanks

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
My story has never changed.... its the same everytime. You skew the truth so much about your own cars you cant even keep the stories straight anymore.

I do not know what you are talking about when you say I PM'd people saying the R had a total repaint. IF I call someone out on something I do it in the open forums. I have no need to go behind someones back.... I'll do it straight to their face or in a thread.

As far as #4993 I said IIRC (if I remember correctly) that it had been rebuilt. It seems I remembered you saying that you had done some work on the paint and cleaned the car up.... So from your previous car stories, that means you rebuilt a wreck and are down playing the damage.

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
I've seen Aarons #4993 Cobra, there was absolutly no indication that I could see that anything had ever been done to it. I've bought/sold a lot parts from/to Aaron since he moved to Utah and never had anything I would consider dishonest. It's sad this whole thing keeps popping up all the time.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
It's sad this whole thing keeps popping up all the time.

The thing is... I did not even bring it up this time. Aaron sends a PM on 1993Cobra.com to have posted by another member and in that PM he goes on & on about how honest of a guy he is and has never screwed anyone in his life. From that point I just merely remarked that his statement was B.S. Maybe one of these days he will quit bringing up the past himself, the one that he so likes to deny.

End of story :bored:

Bartman73

Established Member
So in Post #38 you didn't call him out first?? Looks like in post #37 he claims he pays taxes nothing more. Please correct me if I am reading this wrong. Looks like a lot of Drama to me

Last edited:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
So in Post #38 you didn't call him out first?? Looks like in post #37 he claims he pays taxes nothing more. Please correct me if I am reading this wrong. Looks like a lot of Drama to me

Reread #37.... he plain as day says I never have nor never will screw anyone over.

Thats were I and most of the regular members here know that he is skewing the story.

... lets move on.
:bored:

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
The thing is... I did not even bring it up this time. Aaron sends a PM on 1993Cobra.com to have posted by another member and in that PM he goes on & on about how honest of a guy he is and has never screwed anyone in his life. From that point I just merely remarked that his statement was B.S. Maybe one of these days he will quit bringing up the past himself, the one that he so likes to deny.

End of story :bored:

In this thread you stared it in reply #28 and went on from there.

So is Aaron... he just does not do it legally, he curb stones them. :nonono:

Seems like you need to move on. End of story.

Last edited:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
#28 did not start anything... another member said that Aaron had owned the most 93 Cobras of anyone and that I did not count because I am a dealer. So I said Aaron does the same thing as me buying & selling them and that the only difference was that I do it legally as a licensed dealer and Aaron does it as a non-licensed curb stoner. I'm sorry the truth hurts his feelings...

You really need to go back and fully reread the full content of the thread before you randomly quote the thread to make it read what you want it too..

Bartman73

Established Member
He seems to be a Typical Used car salesmans, Never wrong, and Know's everything. Just my observation after reading this whole thread 4 times.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Well i saw the thread about the wrecked teal. Pretty obvious he was trying to hide that.
And i also saw the teal cobra he sold last year for like $10k with 40k miles on it. In which he failed to say that it wasn't the original engine. Even the guy that bought it didn't know till he read on the board...

Kevins89notch

Established Member
From Aaron:

"Here are some Pictures I got, We took a few when I picked it up. Feel free to post them on SVTP as well if you like. Thanks for all the help man, I appreciate it. "

Pics: 93 Cobra R pictures by Kevins89notch - Photobucket

"the complete Motor, is the one out of Project Stolen goods, the teal cobra is 4993, ALL ORIGINAL, However I did Buff the car and remove the window tint, I also painted the wheels and Put NOS gatorbacks on it. Other than that I have done nothing to it. The car is Mint, and almost as nice as my 45 mile car. Thanks for posting the pics. Kris is a really nice guy, heck he even took me to lunch, and found the original Block with 400 or so miles on it."

buddha93

Established Member
He seems to be a Typical Used car salesmans, Never wrong, and Know's everything. Just my observation after reading this whole thread 4 times.

Wrong Newbie.:rollseyes

I would say he's far from the sterotypical car salesman, and quite honestly, he's one of the most knowledgeable guys on the board. His mechanical answers are always dead-nuts on.

buddha93

Established Member
From Aaron:

"Here are some Pictures I got, We took a few when I picked it up. Feel free to post them on SVTP as well if you like. Thanks for all the help man, I appreciate it. "

Pics: 93 Cobra R pictures by Kevins89notch - Photobucket

"the complete Motor, is the one out of Project Stolen goods, the teal cobra is 4993, ALL ORIGINAL, However I did Buff the car and remove the window tint, I also painted the wheels and Put NOS gatorbacks on it. Other than that I have done nothing to it. The car is Mint, and almost as nice as my 45 mile car. Thanks for posting the pics. Kris is a really nice guy, heck he even took me to lunch, and found the original Block with 400 or so miles on it."

So now that we're back on topic (sort of), I guess those are pics of the new Kaufman car Aaron snagged. Pretty cool he was able to locate the original block. If he can get back together it should bring some good cash with it's racing heritage.

Users who are viewing this thread