COBRA R Race Car

buddha93

Established Member
Yep, I saw that one too. Definitely far from pristine, but would be cool for somebody into autocrossing.

It's too bad the original drivetrain isn't with it.

t_towner

Established Member
Raced 93 R

What did this thing get bid up to? Hate that I missed it!

I Just pulled the Cobra out of storage and for some reason thought I'd get on the board.

buddha93

Established Member
Last I saw was right around 20k and then they pulled it off of Ebay........not really sure why.

t_towner

Established Member
93 Raced R

I just called their shop to see if I could get an answer....I didn't. I'm a HUGE fan of raced cars from the late 80's and early 90's. I'd absolutely LOVE to find a raced 93 R to go along with all the 1LE Camaro's! Esp one this clean!

Does anyone know of another raced 93 that's not beat to the ground?

Thanks!
Greg

t_towner

Established Member
93 Raced R

Wow, I didn't know the mustang guys would hang out around the thirdgen forums. Yes, that's my collection listed on thirdgen.org in the history and restoration section. I've gone back and forth on the situation and I just can't stop hunting for these cars (sort of like a crack hound.) ....but you caught me and I'm busted. I have interest in purchasing several of the cars and will probably need to sell 3 more to consolidate down to one side of the shop (the lower end of the car collection.)

Unfortunately I just can't stop looking for a GNX, 93 R and a 92 Viper.....sure wish times were better on this end.

scootro

Established Member
I just called their shop to see if I could get an answer....I didn't. I'm a HUGE fan of raced cars from the late 80's and early 90's. I'd absolutely LOVE to find a raced 93 R to go along with all the 1LE Camaro's! Esp one this clean!

Does anyone know of another raced 93 that's not beat to the ground?

Thanks!
Greg
it's ebay! might be a fake auctioned cobra r

buddha93

Established Member
I know our good friend Mr. Stiles has one, but it is a differrent numbered car then what was listed but it's also a former Kaufman car.

t_towner

Established Member
Is Aaron on this board? I really would like a raced R to add to the collection. It would be pretty stinkin' cool to have pull all the old SCCA and IMSA racers together! Does anyone either one of their phone numbers?

Thanks!
Greg

buddha93

Established Member
Long story short, no Aaron isn't on this board. He is a Mod over on 1993cobra.com. That's probably the quickest way to get a hold of him.

t_towner

Established Member
Long story short, no Aaron isn't on this board. He is a Mod over on 1993cobra.com. That's probably the quickest way to get a hold of him.

Ummm...that sounds like a story! I can't seem to get registered on 93cobra.com.... go figure. I hope Aaron will check out this post...

If so, please contact me at: [email protected] (or anyone else that has a raced 93 R)

buddha93

Established Member
There is one particular guy on here who stays in contact with him.......I think it's Kevin from Florida. I'll pass along the info to him to get to Aaron.

t_towner

Established Member
Cobra R Racecar

There is one particular guy on here who stays in contact with him.......I think it's Kevin from Florida. I'll pass along the info to him to get to Aaron.

Hey buddha, were you able to pass the info onto Kevin? I just registered on 93cobra.com but haven't been approved so I can't chat w/ Aaron yet.

Thanks again!
Greg

buddha93

Established Member
Ya, I PM'd him yesterday after you posted it up.

His user name is Kevins89notch.

Last edited:

t_towner

Established Member
93 Raced R

I finally got in touch w/ Aaron through the other forum..... maybe he'll keep my info if he decides to sell someday.

I love raced cars. The history and heritage, not to mention the fact you can somewhat drive and enjoy them. What fun is a garage queen that you're afraid to take out for an afternoon spin!?

Speedfreek, nice collection! Curious, what color is the 1LE?

Users who are viewing this thread