Cobra R Kind of Day

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
It was a beautiful day yesterday. I could not resist getting the R out for a drive.

6ok3rb.jpg

30vouoj.jpg

10ncg77.jpg

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
One of my favorite Mustangs ever. The intake was amazing by itself. I still remember when MT compared the Viper, Z06 and this. I have it recorded on VHS.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Probably my favorite Mustang of all time, along with the '69 Boss 429. Your Cobra R is gorgeous. How many miles on it?

bit

Established Member
Probably my favorite Mustang of all time, along with the '69 Boss 429. Your Cobra R is gorgeous. How many miles on it?
My favorite too! I wanted one since the day I first saw it in 1999. 4,908 when I put her back in the garage. :-D

Thanks for the compliments guys! It is a pleasure to own the car. I need to take her out more often.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Very nice, love those cars. They are extremely fun to ride in as well. I have a date with one this coming weekend, can't wait.

stangfreak

Established Member
I wish I had a 00R. You are so freakin lucky to have one. as you can tell im a bit jelly lol

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful R you have there, I would love to own a 95 of 2000 R model one day.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Does anyone know how many are left? I'd imagine at least a couple of them have been smashed up.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Glad you are actually using it and not letting it waste away. Car looks amazing.

bit

Established Member
SWEET!

So glad to see another driving one too! Too many sit in one place, wasting away in private collections.

Glad you are actually using it and not letting it waste away. Car looks amazing.

I try to get her out a stretch her legs from time to time, but I admit the cars sits most of the year. I have other cars for driving and beating on. I enjoy having the R around to be a really nice Low mileage example.

Does anyone know how many are left? I'd imagine at least a couple of them have been smashed up.
I personally know of about 5 that have been destroyed completely and another 8 that are highly modified.

http://www.stangtv.com/news/storm-damaged-cobra-r-mustang-gets-rebuilt-right/

I wish I had a 00R. You are so freakin lucky to have one. as you can tell im a bit jelly lol

haha Feeling the love. They are great cars. Start saving and buy one!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
very nice! it still makes me sad that my ride along in one got rained out like 10 years ago and they guy sold it shortly after

Users who are viewing this thread