'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
2000 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra "R" / 3479<-- this number confuses me
the window show the correct info.....1 of 300 made

if legit, its a nice car

testorossa1989

Established Member
Isnt 55k a little high considering their average price is 40k although when your 1 of 300 you can pretty much ask whatever you want. Never understood the wing though lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And only 1,327 miles to boot. Nice! A bit rich in price for me. But nice.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
That's only about 10 miles from my work. I might go drive by and see if it's there when I leave in a little bit. Although this seems to be a bizarre buy for the typical stock he has. I wonder how he got it.

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Love those cars, but that price does seem to be high to me. If you can afford one and drive it where do you get parts if it breaks?? Kinda the same problem with the 95 R's.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Breath of fresh air, thought it was gonna be one of those tranewreck threads.

As for the car, instant classic well perserved. How the hell do you fight the urge not to drive the sheet out o f it?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A local race team had one, owned by the father. I saw it in their shop showroom. This one was very low mileage beauty. I would have LOVED to have owned it. Beautiful car!

Sick03Vert

Banned
As much as I love me some Cobra R, I'm not paying $55k for the thing, even if it had 5 miles on it.

Now, bring it down to the $40k range.....:-D

Nice car though. Always liked them, though I don't think I would have much use for it with no A/C and this being Texas. I don't think I'd have the willpower not to drive the thing all the time either. :burnout:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
That's only about 10 miles from my work. I might go drive by and see if it's there when I leave in a little bit. Although this seems to be a bizarre buy for the typical stock he has. I wonder how he got it.

I rode by there last night and didn't see it on the lot, they must have it hidden away somewhere.

This Cobra R belongs to T.K. Hughes himself. It is in his personal collection, and he bought it brand new. You will not see if parked out on his lot. FYI, it is stored very close to his lot at the corner of Route1 and Parham Rd

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
This Cobra R belongs to T.K. Hughes himself. It is in his personal collection, and he bought it brand new. You will not see if parked out on his lot. FYI, it is stored very close to his lot at the corner of Route1 and Parham Rd

Figured it was something like that. It would be ashamed to see that sitting outside in the weather.

I've seen what looks like an R driving around in Henrico every now and then, couldn't tell if it was real or not though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gotta love that 351 motor! :)

Found this sweet video on YouTube. Watch at 1080P.

[youtube_browser]r5gQWJnBP6o[/youtube_browser]

ff500

Established Member
There is another one at morrison motor cars in North Carolina, its priced in the low 40's. I've looked at it online and called about it awhile back. He's got a lot of cool cars on his site and I think he's a member of this site.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Funny thread, If people ar willing to pay ~30k for a low mile 03/04 Cobra then that Cobra R asking price is not that bad since it's WAY more rare than any 03/04.

I like the looks of the Cobra R too.

Users who are viewing this thread