Cobra R For Sale

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Funny thread, If people ar willing to pay ~30k for a low mile 03/04 Cobra then that Cobra R asking price is not that bad since it's WAY more rare than any 03/04.

I like the looks of the Cobra R too.

True but with color options (mystichrome, comp o, or other preference's) and A/C blown built motor, and a back seat, they are two different cars.

people who are willing to pay 30k may drive it more or have more of a crowd than a full out 1 of 300 race car.

Sick03Vert

Banned
True but with color options (mystichrome, comp o, or other preference's) and A/C blown built motor, and a back seat, they are two different cars.

people who are willing to pay 30k may drive it more or have more of a crowd than a full out 1 of 300 race car.

^this

I daily drive my Cobra. So having A/C in Texas is a MUST.

I'd LOVE to have an "R" though...just don't see it ever happening as I would go Viper first for that kind of cash, regardless of rarity. :rockon:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Love these cars, but yes, $55K is way overpriced for a used one.

Brand new ones still wrapped up can be had for that. I do believe one was for sale on Ebay, brand new, earlier this year and sold for that price.

truefiveo

Established Member
Terminators make just as much to the wheels as the Cobra R's power wise.

I'm pretty sure there are suspension upgrades to the Termi that will put it up to par with R also.

If your dead set on that n/a 5.4 motor and just the rarity of one I can understand.

Otherwise Id rather have a Termi with A/C radio and backseat for cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread