Cobra Owner Kicked In The NUTS????

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Not bad at all considering those eyesores can just come right off. What are people thinking though, who thinks that looks good :shrug:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wow those stainless flares are mint! Not... I can't believe they drilled into the bumper to install snaps to attach that gay screen kit

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Not bad at all considering those eyesores can just come right off. What are people thinking though, who thinks that looks good :shrug:

i agree, he's got some very tasteful mods on there and the H/E screen and fender thingies can be removed. looks very clean

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I'm sorry, but I am so sick of seeing these types of threads. It's like you guys get a high finding cars that are done in a way that you would never do.

So what if they put shit on their cars that you don't like, or something that isn't in the category for acceptable 'normal' modifications. Just shut up about it and let people do what THEY want to THEIR cars.

:sleeping:

dark-knight

Established Member
i gotta agree with this^^^^

aside from fender flares, and wheels:nonono: this cobra is in awesome condition with SOME good mods. i def wouldnt be driving in it, but thats not to stop some other chump from rockin it..lol

THE_STIG

Established Member
I'm sorry, but I am so sick of seeing these types of threads. It's like you guys get a high finding cars that are done in a way that you would never do.

So what if they put shit on their cars that you don't like, or something that isn't in the category for acceptable 'normal' modifications. Just shut up about it and let people do what THEY want to THEIR cars.

:sleeping:

This x80,000,000,000

So tired of these "omg what was this guy thinking? No chrome saleens or FR500s, that car isn't lowered? Holy shit, burn the infidel."

Jesus Christ, its that persons ****ing car, if they want to super glue a pile of dog shit to their car let them do it.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Other than the fender flares and ridiculous H/E protector that seems to be a really well kept Cobra. No way will he get $28K for it though. :dw:

stangaholic280

Established Member
This x80,000,000,000

So tired of these "omg what was this guy thinking? No chrome saleens or FR500s, that car isn't lowered? Holy shit, burn the infidel."

Jesus Christ, its that persons ****ing car, if they want to super glue a pile of dog shit to their car let them do it.

If I find a car for sale with dog shit super glued to it...I'm making a thread. Just sayin. :lol::beer:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
The ad said he's a retired senior citizen, so his taste in car mods will be a "little" different than most who are not in his age bracket. I commend him for being a senior citizen with a cobra:beer:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread