Cobra or Pony??

Whats in your grill?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Driver500

Established Member
Picked up a color matched ford emblem and swapped it wih the pony. A little homage to the ole fox body days.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
despite being smaller, the Cobra looks much better IMHO...Pony is a bit plain and boring appearing to me

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
I have the gt500 snakes in the grill and on the sides. there bigger and jsut make it look meaner.

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
I like the pony better!! You would not believe how many people ask why did you replace the snake?

SatinSnake

Established Member
I'm back and forth but I say Pony. There's a shop with a 3d printer close by and that's got me thinking custom:idea:

Little_SVT_Man

Established Member
I prefer the pony. Keeps the originality of the car.

IMG_20120323_130338.gif

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Sorry I dont have a pic , but I took my pony off and didnt put a cobra in . I just left it empty but I used touch up paint to cover up where the torx screws were mounted . Personally , I think it looks awesome ... kind of mean & stealthy looking . Try it , you might be surprised . I know I get a lot of stares because of it . By the way , make sure the touch up paint is black

this is what i do too, i will see if i can find a pic

i also black out the vertical bars in the heat exchanger opening. i love the look, esp for the orange car.

Fassssst

Established Member
blacked out vertical bars - pretty neat idea . I love comp orange terminators . this is a pretty tough poll . There's a lot of really cool ideas on this post . Very nice guys !!!!

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Pony on mine..

I had some guy who just got a terminator up here ask why I had a pony and not a cobra since he bought his with a cobra emblem... He didn't know they came stock with the pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread