Cobra finally got a new cloth top

TheDoughboy

Established Member
It has been on for a couple of weeks now. I had a fairly decent day to snap a couple pics. Looks awesome in person. Going with the red top I was asking about earlier did not pan out. With those tiny 1"x1" fabric swatches, the red ones really did not inspire confidence in a good looking outcome. I had new cables installed as well.

So I kept it tan/saddle, like the original. I get lots of compliments on it.

Ron

IMG_20161218_144236436_zpsq7ey02zt.jpg

IMG_20161218_144249925_zpscgcdkqw4.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It looks really good, Ron. Good decision to stick with the original color. It would have had to have been a "perfect" red color to match well with the paint. This choice also doesn't dent the value of the car like a custom color would have.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Please say you went Haartz Stayfast Canvas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDoughboy

Established Member
It looks really good, Ron. Good decision to stick with the original color. It would have had to have been a "perfect" red color to match well with the paint. This choice also doesn't dent the value of the car like a custom color would have.

Yeah, the reds just did not look right. The guy tried to get me to get a black one and I was like No way in hell. All I see is black tops and it might hurt the value a few bucks.

TheDoughboy

Established Member
Please say you went Haartz Stayfast Canvas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did, I would consider nothing less and it came from Robbins Tops. Hoglund's in Everett installed it. They had the car a couple of days. I got a loaner car from my dealership. a 2016 392 Hemi Challenger 6 speed :) :)

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Swapped my tan canvas top for a black cloth top. I prefer it. Yes, black is common but I think it looks better.

Users who are viewing this thread